• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    Was a big fan of Scott bacula in the original show. after 5 minutes of watching the new show - story, acting, dialogue is trash. There’s some Asian dude as Sam who is in a dress. There’s a transgender person as ziggy. Wtf is this crap?

Like I said the original quantum leap was great.
    Target Sports

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Wife and I watched the first two episodes and decided to pass. We streamed the original series 1st season and it seemed as modern as it ever was.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Was a big fan of Scott bacula in the original show. after 5 minutes of watching the new show - story, acting, dialogue is trash. There’s some Asian dude as Sam who is in a dress. There’s a transgender person as ziggy. Wtf is this crap?

I introduced my wife to the original series several years ago after we married, it was streaming free from NBC.
    The original was as 'woke' as could be for the 1980s, before 1/3 of the country was in a psychotropic-addled delusion.
    The new one is such a steaming pile of mess that the rather liberal Scott Bakula turned down any role...

Eli

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I only watched a few episodes of the original series way back when. But after watching a couple episodes of the re-make, (which is terrible) I may have to try to find the original and watch it.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Everything currently being produced has become a promotion of the liberal agenda.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I introduced my wife to the original series several years ago after we married, it was streaming free from NBC.
    The original was as 'woke' as could be for the 1980s, before 1/3 of the country was in a psychotropic-addled delusion.
    The new one is such a steaming pile of mess that the rather liberal Scott Bakula turned down any role...

Eli
    THANKS FOR THE HEADS-UP!

Reactions: Eli
    Top Bottom