• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    From the Mrgunsngear Channel is a discussion of lack of revenue in recent years and why. Any CPAs on the forum care to weigh in on what this means now and in the future. I took accounting 101 and the numbers tell a bad story for me.

If new and current gun owners don't/won't join the NRA what's their best alternative on national and/or state level. Gun owners need a reliable and trustworthy advocate in state capitols and Washington to lobby against the anti-gun crowd.
    Guns International

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Those suits cost a lot of money. Nobody that I know who follows gun legislation/lawsuits thinks they NRA is worth donating to. Everyone is focused on GOA and FPC. it would be interesting to see how many of the 5 million or whatever members that they claim they have are still alive.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    How many times are we going to rehash the same thing?

At least one more time.

As far as the NRA, their board know full well they have lost revenue and members due to Wayne. They have had more than one opportunity to replace him & they chose not to.

So they can all suck his asshole dry as they all go down with the ship.
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From the Mrgunsngear Channel is a discussion of lack of revenue in recent years and why. Any CPAs on the forum care to weigh in on what this means now and in the future. I took accounting 101 and the numbers tell a bad story for me.

If new and current gun owners don't/won't join the NRA what's their best alternative on national and/or state level. Gun owners need a reliable and trustworthy advocate in state capitols and Washington to lobby against the anti-gun crowd.
    The problem is LaPierre !

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    One way they are trying to stay afloat is trying to get the old Lifetime Members to up grade their member status....I got an offer last week to upgrade from Patron Life member to Benefactor Life Member for $350.00........

As I said many times......

Not another freaking dime till WLP is gone...............

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >

The NRA’s problems are structural and arose from the putdown of the “Knox-Revolution”.

LaPierre was allowed to build a procedural fortress for himself via his “Nominating Committee”, and is ensconed as well as a barnacle on a piling.

Our only weapon is to withhold all money, and to plead with “big donors” to do the same, until some democratic function is restored.

Meanwhile, let’s all go to GOA.

leVieux

Top Bottom