• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    My mom told me she thinks children will be mandatorily implanted with RFID chips in the future to put a complete end to privacy. I told her the government will have destroyed itself before that happens through demolishing the economy to pay for layers and layers of redundant spy agencies. Their paranoia will get the best of them; their true enemy is their uncontrollable need for control.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    My mom told me she thinks children will be mandatorily implanted with RFID chips in the future to put a complete end to privacy. I told her the government will have destroyed itself before that happens through demolishing the economy to pay for layers and layers of redundant spy agencies. Their paranoia will get the best of them; their true enemy is their uncontrollable need for control.

There have been several schools that already have the kids wearing RFIDs so they can track them in the school and to locate them when they are not at school during school hours.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I think government is a barely-necessary-evil.

The only thing that surprises me is that more people are starting to be ok with not telling everyone else around them how to live.

I'd pull my kids from school before they got chipped

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I think government is a barely-necessary-evil.

The only thing that surprises me is that more people are starting to be ok with not telling everyone else around them how to live.

I'd pull my kids from school before they got chipped

One of the provisions in the Obamacare crap is an RFID chip implanted in the right arm that will have all of your information and medical records on it incase you arrive in an ER unable to communicate with the staff.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    One of the provisions in the Obamacare crap is an RFID chip implanted in the right arm that will have all of your information and medical records on it incase you arrive in an ER unable to communicate with the staff.

Complete falsehood. Rumor started when it obama care was first proposed. Never had any validity.

snopes.com: Obamacare Requires Microchip Implantation?
    There is NO OBAMACARE RFID CHIP! | Managed Care MattersManaged Care Matters
    OpEdNews - Diary: NO, Obamacare does not include any provision for RFID microchipping
    etc...................

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station

The local ER here already has the RFID reader, i was talking about it with one of the doctors when i was in there and they were being installed and thats what he told it was being installed for.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I wouldn't put it past them to try some crap like that.

It's for the greater good....

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    The local ER here already has the RFID reader, i was talking about it with one of the doctors when i was in there and they were being installed and thats what he told it was being installed for.

They use it for pharmaceutical supply management, equipment tracking and tracking other items of significance. Handy for badges of employees, etc. Most industries use them. No way is this mandated by obama-care. If still think so, show it to me in the bill.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    There have been several schools that already have the kids wearing RFIDs so they can track them in the school and to locate them when they are not at school during school hours.
    The first part is true, but RFID can't be used to locate someone that's not on the property. The tracking occurs within the school when the chip is picked up by a scanning device - usually at a door or entryway - and the ID card has to be within inches of the scanner. I'm not saying it's a good thing, just that it isn't useful anywhere other than on school property.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michaelm18
    Top Bottom