• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    does anyone else watch nutnfancy's videos on youtube.com? i've been watching his videos for awhile and he seems to be a pretty good guy, anyone have any opinions about this subject?
    Military Camp

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I like the fact that he admits his personal feelings about something vs just claiming it to be fact, he'll say something is a good item but he doesn't like it. Good reviews

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Yep, I watch and love his videos. He's a pretty nice guy. Here's his YT page:

YouTube - nutnfancy's Channel

The thing I like is his reviews are in depth. He'll do a 30min review on a pocket knife and manage to cover lots of stuff you wouldn't think about, especially when you'd think it couldn't possibly take longer than 5 minutes to do a review on such a item. On top of that, his vids are all high resolution now and are pretty well edited. Eventually I'm hoping to start doing some of the same stuff, constantly making YT videos and constantly reviewing gear. Just a matter of finding the time. Having a random schedule doesn't help, though Nutnfancy manages to find the time so maybe I should stop making excuses. ;) lol

Byaah_19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    DFW
    This is the coolest guy ever!!! Wish he was my dad growing up. I've been watching him for about a year(as long as he's been making vids) and love his vids. He always gives his honest opinion no matter what anyone els has to say. He also does tons of field testing on the products he reviews. Best channel on youtube.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'd like to meet him sometime. Just judging by everything I've seen from all his videos, he and his crowd are probably pretty fun to hang out with as it looks like they do tons of different outdoors type of stuff in general.

Wedge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Thanks for the info. Never heard about him but just watched 6 videos. His gun safety video #1 is dead on. I had my son watch it just as a reminder. After watching it ive realized that im not to extreme. Felt like I was listening to myself kinda cool. Also love his CHL video again right on the money.

Top Bottom