• ...and so much more!
  • dreyes89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    Pasadena
    Check out Texas penal code
    Sec. 46.02. (c)

Sec. 46.02. UNLAWFUL CARRYING WEAPONS. (a) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries on or about his or her person a handgun, illegal knife, or club ---------
    (c) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree if the offense is committed on any premises licensed or issued a permit by this state for the sale of alcoholic beverages.

Doesn't say anything about long arms...

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Just to be clear. If you are a civilian and you are carrying a weapon like a shotgun or a rifle in a place that serves alcohol you are in violation of TABC regs and are committing a FELONY. That's 10 years and $10,000.

View attachment 28362

You are mistaken. The sign refers to the weapons listed in penal code 46.02; handguns, illegal knives and and clubs.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    op, i disagree with your position. As a community we can have differing opinions about execution, but should respect the intent of the people who did it to protest. There are too many exceptions to the 2nd amendment to try to make "common sense" controls on your freedoms the norm.

The constitution protects individual liberty not the liberty of the majority. So disagree with them as individuals and to the community but support their decision to draw attention to the problem that we have allowed too much erosion of our rights already.

bada

let me see if i got this right. Out of fear that we may lose our gun rights we shouldn't exercise our gun rights?

bing

Top Bottom