• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    "Everybody gets a trophy" has finally come home to roost. No one is responsible for anything. Everything and everyone should be accommodated.

Remember during the campaign, when Biden said that Trump should take full responsibility for everything that happened on his watch?

Now that the sniveling, crying, hand-wringing, eye-rubbing wussies are in office, everything is somebody else's fault.

We really need to kick these wussy, whiney little gurly boys, sodomites, freaks, and manly wimmens out of office.
    Hurley's Gold

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    But I bet you have a pull rope on your garage door. Racist!
    I do have a pull rope on my garage door.

However, it was made from free trade materials raised in a sustainable fashion in the highlands of Peru (as an alternative to coca leaves) approved by Green Peace and the ACLU. It was manufactured by blind nuns in the shadow of the Notre Dame Cathedral while a shaman, a witch doctor, a rabbi, and a Buddhist monk, performed their religious chants to keep the bad juju - as well as bad intentions - away from the finished product. Finally, it was installed a crew of BLM, La Raza, and CAIR workers with the appropriate blessings (or curses) from each group. All work was certified by the SPLC after the appropriate "donations" were paid.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I do have a pull rope on my garage door.

However, it was made from free trade materials raised in a sustainable fashion in the highlands of Peru (as an alternative to coca leaves) approved by Green Peace and the ACLU. It was manufactured by blind nuns in the shadow of the Notre Dame Cathedral while a shaman, a witch doctor, a rabbi, and a Buddhist monk, performed their religious chants to keep the bad juju - as well as bad intentions - away from the finished product. Finally, it was installed a crew of BLM, La Raza, and CAIR workers with the appropriate blessings (or curses) from each group. All work was certified by the SPLC after the appropriate "donations" were paid.
    It's a noose and you know it! If I was you, I'd expect a dozen FBI agents showing up, God knows they have nothing better to do after Coeur D'Alene.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Pull my finger.
    1655679578390.png

Top Bottom