• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Just as bad as the case going to Supreme about global warming, claim it damages their future.
    Lynx Defense

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Well it has been interpreted that once illegals are here they have "rights" but they dont have a right to come here. At least not yet and that is what i am concerned about liberals doing is making it a right to come here. We all know its not popular, but liberals have lost the white vote and while there are good and bad people in every group democrats figure they will win having an electorate that is less white and more dependent on the government ( per capita)

This is why our immigration laws are a joke. We have "people" suing us for deporting them? WTF?

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    It's only emigration if they apply, it's an invasion.

How many peoplep honeslty i wonder would support treating it like an invasion. God help me, but i think a clash with armed patriots would change the desire to break in real quick. Now my understanding is the caravan is headed to CA ( good idea for them) but lets talk about some that go to Texas or Arizona. Lets say Trump is sick of this and the governors of AZ and TX both are as well. Now Trump can pardon someone for any federal crime ( violation of civil rights) and governors can pardon for any state crime ( they would call aggressive defense of our borders that) now in theory Patriots could wait at the border of those states ( if the governors and president guaranteed pardons) They could ( not saying they should) shoot anyone who crosses the border as soon as they set foot on us soil and there would be no penalty? Honestly have liberals thought of that? God help me but i am so sick of this invasion i would volunteer. I am not calling for any violation of law. I am dealing in hypotheticals. I do not think anything other than a strong show of force including possible deadly force will stop this crap.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    Well it has been interpreted that once illegals are here they have "rights" but they dont have a right to come here. At least not yet and that is what i am concerned about liberals doing is making it a right to come here. We all know its not popular, but liberals have lost the white vote and while there are good and bad people in every group democrats figure they will win having an electorate that is less white and more dependent on the government ( per capita)

This is why our immigration laws are a joke. We have "people" suing us for deporting them? WTF?
    And, suing us for not letting them in?

Churchmouse

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    Indy west
    I may be alone on this but as far as I'm concerned the constitution and all its rights and meanings and protections apply ONLY to US citizens.
    In my humble opinion and in my readings of the documents in question it is exactly as you state.
    Where in the name of any deity one mat worship did this all get so screwed up.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Trump/Cruz supporters don’t play well with pollsters.
    I’m also saying Cruz by 10
    I’m glad the polls show it is so close, so people will get out instead of staying home

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    And, suing us for not letting them in?

Anyone can file a lawsuit against anyone, it's a matter of whether the court accepts it or not.

But, despite many opinions, the Constitution does afford a wide range of rights to non-citizens...

http://www.learnliberty.org/blog/t-he-constitutional-rights-of-noncitizens/

Only a few rights listed in the Constitution are for citizens alone.

The question here is does it provide any protection for non-citizens outside US borders, particularly in regard to immigration issues? From that link, by far the biggest exception to the courts’ generally favorable attitude toward extending constitutional rights to non-citizens is the so-called “plenary power” doctrine, which gives the federal government broad power to adopt otherwise unconstitutional policies in its treatment of aliens, when it comes to immigration policy. Some argue that the plenary power doctrine is sound because aliens have no legal right to enter the United States in the first place; such admission is at the discretion of the US government. Whether the Constitution gives the federal government a general power to restrict immigration is debatable. But even if it does, it does not follow that this authority is exempt from the constitutional limitations that apply to every other exercise of federal government power.

More info at the link...

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    If it goes to the 9th circuit, the mob will be home free
    unless the supreme court has balls or someone challenges it in the 5th circuit as violating the rights of those who dont want them here

Churchmouse

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    Indy west
    No chance.

Dont wanna be cocky but I think we will be very pleased with all of Tuesdays results.
    Man am I glad this freak did not make the cut but several freaks did. What does this mean. The electorate in some areas is off the freaking rails.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    What does this mean. The electorate in some areas is off the freaking rails.
    I think your right there.

Ill admit, it was certainly not the landslide I thought it would be and these recounts are going to get ridiculous.

Yes, off the rails, hell they even elected Ocasio Cortez. Can you even IMAGINE the kind of fool it takes to vote for someone like that?

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I think your right there.

Ill admit, it was certainly not the landslide I thought it would be and these recounts are going to get ridiculous.

Yes, off the rails, hell they even elected Ocasio Cortez. Can you even IMAGINE the kind of fool it takes to vote for someone like that?

This is why our founders never intended universal suffrage. What I dont get is how all these areas that Donald Trump won by several points like NJ 3 and KS 3. Many say women, blacks and latinos gave the democrats the house. I wonder will those same groups take ownership if there is an economic downturn. People just dont get how damn unprecedented it is that we have a pretty good economy and people like North Korea and Iran is on notice and yet we change management and put gangsters and prostitutes back in charge of hte house? Now in all fairness there is only a little over a 10 seat majority and many of those seats can be won back. Hell 4 of them are from the PA supreme Court playing king maker.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom