Patriot Mobile

The phony Muller Investigation what is going to happen!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Muleman will file charges against Trump either soon for the mid terms or he will drag out till 2020.

What will Trump be charged with: Stealing candy from babies and theft of the kitchen sink! IOW anything and everything. Why? They have nothing now and what little they can dig up will be a nothing burger. So why phony up all the charges, to attempt to change election results either at mid term or 2020. In addition it will throw a lot of wrenches into the wheels and gears. It will cripple the Trump Presidency.

Charging you with a crime does not mean you are guilty, but many people spend a lot of money trying to prove they are and were innocent.

They are out to get Trump one way or another...
    Target Sports

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Well they can't charge him with babbling incoherent gibberish on Twitter... No law against that.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Fire Mueller now while you still have the chance...let the Dems & media be pissed for a month or so. Then start the Hillary investigation for rigging an election with the DNC against Bernnie Sanders, impeding in an investigation against here self...the tarmac meeting with Bill & Lorreta Lynch.
    Then another investigation of the server being wiped, I guess we can go into the cover up of Bengazi & the lie that it started because of a YouTube video. I'm sure we can even throw in the Fusion GPS Steele dossier being funded by Clinton & the DNC.

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    "If you and I fall into bad moral habits, we can harm our families, our employers and our friends. The President of the United States can incinerate the planet. Seriously, the very idea that we ought to have at or less than the same moral demands placed on the Chief Executive that we place on our next door neighbor is ludicrous and dangerous.

"Throughout our history, we have seen the presidency as the repository of all of our highest hopes and ideals and values. To demand less is to do an injustice to the blood that bought our freedoms." -VP Mike Pence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Sessions recused himself from one investigation. And probably with appropriate cause. Trump constantly undermines him. Anyone who knows anything about him would know that he is not a liberal, nor advancing their cause.

On the other hand, I would like to have seen him clean house some regarding DOJ employees who are letting their politics outweigh their job.

Like it or not, the best thing to do is let the Mueller investigation run its course. So far, absolutely no indications of collusion with Russia (other than Hillary's collusion) have been found. The investigation will not cripple the Trump administration. The only people who are paying any attention to it any more are the liberals. And they will fight Trump with or without Mueller.

I believe I recall reading that DOJ has started an investigation of Hillary.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Sessions recused himself from one investigation. And probably with appropriate cause. Trump constantly undermines him. Anyone who knows anything about him would know that he is not a liberal, nor advancing their cause.

On the other hand, I would like to have seen him clean house some regarding DOJ employees who are letting their politics outweigh their job.

Like it or not, the best thing to do is let the Mueller investigation run its course. So far, absolutely no indications of collusion with Russia (other than Hillary's collusion) have been found. The investigation will not cripple the Trump administration. The only people who are paying any attention to it any more are the liberals. And they will fight Trump with or without Mueller.

I believe I recall reading that DOJ has started an investigation of Hillary.
    I think you are right, albeit Sessions sold out Trump, he should have walked off the job or told him up front. He woefully ineffective as the head of DoJ.

Mueller will throw anything and everything aginst the wall on Trump to take him down and out, but I think there is nothing there.

Maybe Lying under oath or something like and it will go like this: On such and such date and time your said this and we have it on video: n "...,... happy ...,..." When asked about that Last month, 2 years and 8 mo later you said this "...,... Glad ...,..." is this not true, which is it, happy or glad, but either way you have LIED! Therefore...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Sessions needs to tell Rosenstein provide congress with what they are asking for by friday or you are fired.
    then start cleaning house on the rest of the folks loyal to the DNC
    Sessions has been pretty silent, I'm not sure he's even keeping up on the Mueller investigation. What makes you think he would change now?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    easy rider,

ImVho, Jeff Sessions is has always been a DRONE, who is primarily "about" staying in office, having a high-sounding title, a big income and actually doing as little as possible.
    (Hardly anyone in the swamp ever gets dismissed from federal employment for being slothful or incompetent, as long as they make NO politically-powerful enemies.)

just my OPINIONS, satx

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Maybe Mueller can investigate Pelosi and her hubby for allowing a Chinese spy access to restricted info. Maybe he can investigate collusion BTW the left and social media? Surely we can find something criminal based to investigate.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom