• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Even the liberals recognize how sticky the situation is. John Oliver is as left as it gets and I rarely agree with him, but they realize what a sticky situation it is. The U.S. has no official stance on Taiwan btw.

ARJ Defense ad

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    If China takes Taiwan they will become the world superpower simply due to controlling the vast majority of microchip production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I spent a month in China in 2019. Their production capability reminds me of the US post WWII. They're already a superpower. Everywhere you go in major cities you'll see factories with tons of workers. All they would have to do is stop exports to the US and our economy would tank. Keep up war long enough and we'll eventually tire of it and leave, that seems to be the pattern.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I spent a month in China in 2019. Their production capability reminds me of the US post WWII. They're already a superpower. Everywhere you go in major cities you'll see factories with tons of workers. All they would have to do is stop exports to the US and our economy would tank. Keep up war long enough and we'll eventually tire of it and leave, that seems to be the pattern.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We have leverage as well.

The Chinese economy is built on both debt, and selling goods to their #1 customer…us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Which is why their plan to destroy our currency is so critical to them.

That’s going he hard to do. The USD is something like 42% of the world reserve, followed by the Euro at 31%. China is below 2% and a true attack on the USD of the magnitude necessary might just be a trigger for a hot war.

It would also most likely send there economy back to the stone age.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    China might be crazy enough to destroy their own economy along with ours…the people would suffer, but The Party has been hoarding gold for quite some time.

Robert Kiyosaki did some exploratory mining in China, and as soon as they started producing gold, The Party took it.

BrianMDTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2021
    Conroe
    China might be crazy enough to destroy their own economy along with ours…the people would suffer, but The Party has been hoarding gold for quite some time.

Robert Kiyosaki did some exploratory mining in China, and as soon as they started producing gold, The Party took it.

That would not surprise me in the least. The ruling elite in China would likely sacrifice (gladly) many of their citizens to ruin the US and become the dominant world power, which they believe is their destiny. And while we think plans that take 4-5 years is lengthy, they plan for decades.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom