• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    You don't think Biden/Harris has done a good job for the last year? Well, they got Tom Hanks to do a video telling you just how wrong you are. But, wait, The Simpson already did that.

1643039433902.png

Now, the other version.

Hurley's Gold

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    For any of you who didn't watch the whole thing, you missed the Beloved Lead Kim Il Biden. He actually put a whole sentence together. God bless America and the Beloved Leader of the Third World! USA! The next Venezuela!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I ain't watching the second video. The Simpsons regularly had some awesomely funny stuff, usually loaded with sarcasm.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    The Simpsons is either actually written by a time traveler, someone with a working crystal ball or other psychic power, or they're just really, really, really in the know and have been told things that are all part of some shadowy plan before they happen, everything from the Trump presidency, the twin towers disappearing from the NY skyline, way too many things in their 30 years that have come true, appearing years before they happened. Either life really imitates art there, or there's some secret sauce to it. No one is that good at predicting the future.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Write enough crap and some of it’s bound to match up.

Wasn’t the first time for Trump and a presidential ticket so that wasn’t really a crazy thing to “predict”.

Tom hanks has sold his soul before along with many others in Hollywood so no shocker to see it now.

If I see Bob Dole’s head in a jar running for President again….I’ll start believing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom