• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Fertilized and pruned my peach tree yesterday evening. Nice outside. If it wasn’t for the glare I’d setup outside.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I'm thinking the John Deere 318, it has ag tires and wheel weights with hydraulic steering and deck lift.

This isn't mine just a pic off the internet but it looks the same
    318.jpeg

I have a 6' finish mower for the Kubota but need to put the new water pump on it.

Attachments

• 318.jpeg
      318.jpeg
      27.2 KB · Views: 443

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I always enjoy watching my yard crew mow the lawn and trim the bushes and do all the other work out there I don't want to do anymore. Sold all the equipment. It was 91 out there and I was inside at 70. Best $45 I ever spent! I do go out there and sit or walk around after they finish and marvel how good it looks!

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Mowed the back yard a couple of days ago, but for some reason the front yard is always rife with wild flowers this time of year. Just about every variety of wild flower except Blue Bonnets. Once they go to seed, I'll mow up front, or after Easter, which ever comes first.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I always enjoy watching my yard crew mow the lawn and trim the bushes and do all the other work out there I don't want to do anymore. Sold all the equipment. It was 91 out there and I was inside at 70. Best $45 I ever spent! I do go out there and sit or walk around after they finish and marvel how good it looks!
    Nothing like hearing the sound of a mower.

When you have finished your yard and are sitting on the back porch listening to your neighbor mow.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It also keeps the rodents at bay...so not exactly a bad thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    . . . Upgrade to a commercial mower. I went from the heavy duty Hustler residential mower to the Scag commercial mower and now mow in about half the time I used to. And it has a full floating deck to act as a suspension. Between yard, roadsides, around the shop, etc., I probably mow a little over 4 acres each week.

I’ve got a full commercial Grasshopper front mount mower with a 61” deck and a 29hp motor, which I love, but it still takes a long time because of all the trees and other stuff to mow around.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom