• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Saw this on a car today. Oh how the stupidity hurts. They really don't know what the real flag represents... The exact opposite of what obamacare represents.

5c3b5234b85e4c6f6b78f91068fe308a.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Figures. South Korean made POS.

Honestly I've heard in the past few years they are actually alot better. I know my 05 was a POS though. Damn thing blew the A/C compressor like clockwork if it got above 115 (I was in Phoenix at the time), and lost the timing belt at 40,002 miles and I was second owner so my warranty was out by two miles technically. It pretty much toasted my head but the dealership was nice enough to honor my warranty still. Still not gonna buy one again, I like trucks now.

As the the OP, I almost want to cry for the ignorance of the person with that bumper sticker.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    So, other than an idiot that likes his free shit, nobody has told me what the damn flag really is. Tried google, no good. Never seen one before so excuse my ignorance.
    WTF DOES IT MEAN?

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    So, other than an idiot that likes his free shit, nobody has told me what the damn flag really is. Tried google, no good. Never seen one before so excuse my ignorance.
    WTF DOES IT MEAN?
    According to my Google-fuing, it's just a publicity "stunt" to try to get people onboard with Obamacare by trying to take a jab at the Tea Party, et al. And, per usual, if you sell your soul to them, they'll even send it to you for free:

https://www.barackobama.com/news/free-dont-tread-obamacare-bumper-sticker/

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    New hyundai/Kia are amazing

Honestly I've heard in the past few years they are actually alot better. I know my 05 was a POS though. Damn thing blew the A/C compressor like clockwork if it got above 115 (I was in Phoenix at the time), and lost the timing belt at 40,002 miles and I was second owner so my warranty was out by two miles technically. It pretty much toasted my head but the dealership was nice enough to honor my warranty still. Still not gonna buy one again, I like trucks now.

As the the OP, I almost want to cry for the ignorance of the person with that bumper sticker.
    It seems like the newest stuff is leaps and bounds better in quality compared to their earlier stuff, but I wouldn't trust it for a long term vehicle. My gut feeling is you'll see problems arise that shouldn't be a typical problem for other manufacturers.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    According to my Google-fuing, it's just a publicity "stunt" to try to get people onboard with Obamacare by trying to take a jab at the Tea Party, et al. And, per usual, if you sell your soul to them, they'll even send it to you for free:

https://www.barackobama.com/news/free-dont-tread-obamacare-bumper-sticker/
    Ok. I thought maybe some feel sorry group I had not heard of was already using it and they hijacked it because they were even more pathetic than the first group.

sent from an idgit coffeeholic

Top Bottom