• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    If it's the same one I'm thinking of, they said the word wetback, in regards to illegals, and some people got bent out of shape about it. It's political correctness at it's finest.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Shhhhhhhhhhh! don't say that. Is it mandatory for folks to listen to that radio station? I don't think it is, if you are offended by something. TURN THE RADIO DIAL, you won't hear anymore of what the majority of Todd & Don's listeners said was OK. Now that the majority votes loose. Does this mean no more Obama?

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Never did get Don's humor (??) Just seemed to be a poor fill in for his Dad. (Cactus Prior) Who I didn't always agree with, but respected his point of view and he always presented a good thinking view for a liberal.... Todd just acted like a young punk who thought he knew it all, with no real world experiance to back it up... JM2c. MG

SapperMapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Killeen
    Didn't care for either of them. I called into the show a couple times and they seemed more interested in hearing themselves talk than actually conversing with the audience.

Still, cancelling the show because they used an offensive word seems a lot like censorship. So you don't like what they said? Call into the show and complain. Every time we clamp down on somebody for using a racial slur, we contribute to an environment where people are afraid to talk openly about race. The more we fear each other, the less we get to know each other. The less we know each other, the more further apart this country splinters into a million different ethnic/racial/religious/gender/sexual-preference special interest groups. So much for the melting pot, it's us versus them - those people - the others.

And we all know what Those People are like, don't we?

Top Bottom