The US government just declared war against the State of Texas.....

flgfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 16, 2020
The Woodlands
"Legal" is a bar that I've been debating with myself lately. The Fed Govt doesn't seem interested in enforcing laws, or only enforcing them selectively on their perceived enemies. In that context, does "legal" even make sense? The opposition surely doesn't believe so.

The Fed Govt has rapidly pushed themselves into a position where all their authority rests only on the power they can project. There is no objective standard for "laws" from them anymore.

And here I am waiting for a pin & weld job from my local gunsmith so I can adhere to the NFA. So clearly I still follow the laws, even if I don't believe in them.

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jul 1, 2008
"Legal" is a bar that I've been debating with myself lately. The Fed Govt doesn't seem interested in enforcing laws, or only enforcing them selectively on their perceived enemies. In that context, does "legal" even make sense? The opposition surely doesn't believe so.

The Fed Govt has rapidly pushed themselves into a position where all their authority rests only on the power they can project. There is no objective standard for "laws" from them anymore.

And here I am waiting for a pin & weld job from my local gunsmith so I can adhere to the NFA. So clearly I still follow the laws, even if I don't believe in them.
Which begs the question....if the laws don't apply to some, do the laws apply at all?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

45tex

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 1, 2009
I don't think Fluffy Abbott is is right for the job of POT President of Texas
This would be the biggest negotiation of all time.
Maybe Ted Cruz.
A brave new country that can control immigration from all directions

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man