The US government just declared war against the State of Texas.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I hope you are not forgetting that democraps never seem to get in trouble for anything they do. This whole thing is just going to make them heroes in front of their constituents, and they have no reason to stop this civil unrest.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Maybe people should grow a spine and start holding people accountable for their actions, or show them such behavior has consequences.
    I totally agree but perhaps we should employ some of the tactics that they use. Perhaps like taking any conservative that votes with the libs on any issue take away their seats from any panel, or comittee they are on and blacklist them. That's how the democraps keep people in-line. To many Republicans feel that playing fair and reaching across the aisle is good. Sort of like full me once a lot and have no clue it's not going to work.
    Sorry I got off track of the original post.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I totally agree but perhaps we should employ some of the tactics that they use. Perhaps like taking any conservative that votes with the libs on any issue take away their seats from any panel, or comittee they are on and blacklist them. That's how the democraps keep people in-line. To many Republicans feel that playing fair and reaching across the aisle is good. Sort of like full me once a lot and have no clue it's not going to work.
    Sorry I got off track of the original post.

Sure. Let's resort to the philosophy that two wrongs equal a right.

It's kind of hard to stand on the higher moral ground when you are lying, cheating and doing all sorts of wrong just because the opposition does.

How does anyone know who is right when both sides are doing the same thing?

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    As @easy rider mentioned, jurisdiction.

It's okay for Pelosi to intrude and ignore jurisdictions, but not for others. And surely not because they are fellow commies like herself.
    Which State(s) supplied NG to DC? (don't recall off top of my head, but they were invited)

Get'em to do an 'about-face', so to speak? Just a random thought...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Sure. Let's resort to the philosophy that two wrongs equal a right.

It's kind of hard to stand on the higher moral ground when you are lying, cheating and doing all sorts of wrong just because the opposition does.

How does anyone know who is right when both sides are doing the same thing?
    So how is removing them from leadership positions in the House for abandoning their duty "lying, cheating, etc."?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    So how is removing them from leadership positions in the House for abandoning their duty "lying, cheating, etc."?

I'm not opposed to anything as long as it's legal, ethical and moral. When you stoop to cross those boundaries, and then try and justify or excuse your actions, just because the opposition does, IMO, that is doing the wrong thing, for the wrong reasons.

Quite a few members have proposed using such dirty tricks to win.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    ' Texas House Democratic Caucus Committee used donor and member money to fund the group's flight to Washington. It is also covering food and hotel costs'
    Texas Reps lobbying for Fed vs state rights.
    2 buses, 2 charter planes and 30 days in DC for 50 Reps ain't cheap! They still get their 7500$ salary.

Leadeye

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 29, 2020
    Great Southern Forest of Indiana
    Who put up the money for the plane trip? I think I would want to know where that cash is coming from, inside or outside of Texas. I also don't figure these people are staying in dc because they were offered a discount on motel room rates for a large group, it's the richest place in the world. This is an expensive trip and if I were being represented by these people I would want to know who is paying, it's likely that they get their marching orders from their benefactors rather than their constituents.

Always follow the money

Top Bottom