Military Camp

The US government just declared war against the State of Texas.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LoneStarTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "...declared war against the State of Texas.." ?
    If it fires one shot against us this will be the New Texas map.
    * credit Texas Monthly magazine

Attachments

• New Texas.jpeg
      New Texas.jpeg
      8.3 KB · Views: 62

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    She was in DC, but not at the capital.

She was in her office connected to the capital building. But at the time she claims she was fearful that the “insurrectionists” had made it to her office no one had even gone inside the capital building and there were no signs that anyone would. The Capital officer went in her office due to the bomb scare a full 30 minutes before anyone considered that the capital was or could be breached.

So she was full of shit. But full of shit based on the time, not the location (as the building that houses their offices is connected to the Capital building)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    She was in her office connected to the capital building. But at the time she claims she was fearful that the “insurrectionists” had made it to her office no one had even gone inside the capital building and there were no signs that anyone would. The Capital officer went in her office due to the bomb scare a full 30 minutes before anyone considered that the capital was or could be breached.

So she was full of shit. But full of shit based on the time, not the location (as the building that houses their offices is connected to the Capital building)

Connected by private subway. NEVER EVEN CLOSE to danger.
    She was in the House Office Building where EVERYTHING is stenciled- HOB- English slang for the Devil.
    The Senate Office Building is where EVERYTHING is stenciled- SOB.- American clang for...

Too many years working in D.C. , the shit I have seen!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Connected by private subway. NEVER EVEN CLOSE to danger.
    She was in the House Office Building where EVERYTHING is stenciled- HOB- English slang for the Devil.
    The Senate Office Building is where EVERYTHING is stenciled- SOB.- American clang for...

Too many years working in D.C. , the shit I have seen!

I didn’t mean she was close to danger and didn’t mean to imply connected like an add-on to a house, but it does read that way so thanks for giving the clarification.

The main point to make is that when she claims she feared the rioters who acted like idiots in the capital building had made it to her office, nobody had entered the capital building and there was no expectation that anyone would. This alone proves her story is a lie.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I didn’t mean she was close to danger and didn’t mean to imply connected like an add-on to a house, but it does read that way so thanks for giving the clarification.

The main point to make is that when she claims she feared the rioters who acted like idiots in the capital building had made it to her office, nobody had entered the capital building and there was no expectation that anyone would. This alone proves her story is a lie.

AOC lie? Say it isn't so! :laughing: At least she wasn't next to a parking lot crying.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    AOC lie? Say it isn't so! :laughing: At least she wasn't next to a parking lot crying.

Not hard to convince anyone here, but if it comes up with someone who tends to not pay attention to anything it’s best to be clear about how we know she’s full of shit.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Not hard to convince anyone here, but if it comes up with someone who tends to not pay attention to anything it’s best to be clear about how we know she’s full of shit.

Yeah, I heard about the timeline some time ago, but if you just got it from the TV news (maybe not Fox), you would think she was in actual fear for her life. I also don't believe the capitol police that came to her office acted in any way described by her.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere on the forum... Forgive me if I missed this 3 day old news!

Sheila Jackson Lee was arrested in D.C. while protesting for voting rights. Looks like the purpose of her arrest was to hand her a soap box from which to preach more of her idiocy!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere on the forum... Forgive me if I missed this 3 day old news!

Sheila Jackson Lee was arrested in D.C. while protesting for voting rights. Looks like the purpose of her arrest was to hand her a soap box from which to preach more of her idiocy!

I hadn't seen that posted by anyone yet.

Doesn't mention what she was charged with though.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think its fake. If she had been arrested she would have her hands behind her. Especially with flex cuffs

Not necessarily. Depends on the person and the reason for the arrest.

You, or me, yeah, we'd have been thrown to the ground and handcuffed behind the back more than likely.

She's an elected representative, so they are going to arrest her, but treat her with kid gloves, because their jobs depend on doing so.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I think its fake. If she had been arrested she would have her hands behind her. Especially with flex cuffs
    My thought also, looks like a publicity stunt, aided and abetted by LE...

Top Bottom