• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Fellow GIs & families,

The new POTUS Joe Biden (as reported this evening on FOX News) has ordered that the military flag for each of the US Military Services are to be REMOVED from "The Oval Office", effective immediately. = Biden reportedly said that there is "- - - NO place for such stuff in my office".

IMO, that act shows how Biden & his crowd of LEFTIST CLOWNS feel about those of us who served in The US Armed Forces. = They obviously DESPISE military folks.

yours, satx
    USA, Retired
    Target Sports

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Our men and women in the military need to take heed of this. There may come a day when they will have to pick sides. And Piss pants creepy Joe and the hoe better remember this to. Might bite them in the ass hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Our men and women in the military need to take heed of this. There may come a day when they will have to pick sides. And Piss pants creepy Joe and the hoe better remember this to. Might bite them in the ass hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yet a number of them voted for him. Some brass (current and retired) advocated him.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Fellow GIs & families,

The new POTUS Joe Biden (as reported this evening on FOX News) has ordered that the military flag for each of the US Military Services are to be REMOVED from "The Oval Office", effective immediately. = Biden reportedly said that there is "- - - NO place for such stuff in my office".

IMO, that act shows how Biden & his crowd of LEFTIST CLOWNS feel about those of us who served in The US Armed Forces. = They obviously DESPISE military folks.

yours, satx
    USA, Retired
    Is that a heathy attitude?

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Yet a number of them voted for him. Some brass (current and retired) advocated him.
    Generals suck! Lt/Col who go to the field and crap in catholes with their men can be okay. Late 90's at he Sunday Parade at the Naval Yard a two star was seated behind a bunch of colonels going to some school. Super pissed and talking sheet to a Marine sergeant. The Marine calmly tells him to go talk to someone else as he had no say in seating. General stomps off and returns to talk to his colonel during the silent drill team. General left, but his suck up had to stay. The sergeant got a round of applause from the Viet Vets I was with.

LoneStarTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These Bolsheviks that rioted for change play right into the hands of Chi-Coms just as the Russian Revolution resulted with Soviets taking Control. With media voices limited to only echoing only far left Govt lies we are well on the way to same fate. Exception: we still have more arms & ammo than they do,
    police and soon the military will be on the side of American Patriots.
    If we fail we still have Texas. God Bless Texas.
    Suport the coming TEXIT referendum next November.
    TNM.me & LSGR.live

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    What's False
    However, these military flags are not traditionally displayed in the Oval Office. During most presidencies, two flags have been displayed behind the Resolute Desk: The American flag, and a flag bearing the presidential seal.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Is anyone surprised?

oldag,

Frankly, I'm rather surprised that "LOONY Joe's disdain", for those of us who served in the Armed Forces, is so openly displayed & where it is being quickly passed around in "the military community". - That said, that he holds such anti-military opinions surprises me not at all.
    (IF the new POTUS wants any willing cooperation from the GIs, he will STOP doing things that cater to the ANTI-MILITARY extremists & figure out who protects the Republic.)

yours, satx
    USA, Retired

Top Bottom