• ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    What's False
    However, these military flags are not traditionally displayed in the Oval Office. During most presidencies, two flags have been displayed behind the Resolute Desk: The American flag, and a flag bearing the presidential seal.

Tradition? According to the article, there were indeed other presidents that kept military flags in the Oval Orifice. He's apparently picking the traditions he likes and ridding himself of the ones he doesn't.

It looks to me that he is erasing every vestige of the Trump presidency.

After all, the Winston Churchill bust is in the crapper, and a bust of the labor leader Cesar Chavez replaces it.

Meanwhile, 20+ EOs in the first week. 11,000 + jobs killed. And the press wants to know if Joe is going to paint the interior of AF1 a diff color. :frog:

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are

And like the third grade lil school kiddies the left appears to be THIS is priority 1. Regardless of good or bad impact on the country. The important thing is to dismantle DT and his programs.

SAD really SAD for people of their supposed stature to be so consumed by hate and retaliation for what they feel they were wronged with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Tradition? According to the article, there were indeed other presidents that kept military flags in the Oval Orifice. He's apparently picking the traditions he likes and ridding himself of the ones he doesn't.

After all, the Winston Churchill bust is in the crapper, and a bust of the labor leader Cesar Chavez replaces it.

Meanwhile, 20+ EOs in the first week. 11,000 + jobs killed. And the press wants to know if Joe is going to paint the interior of AF1 a diff color. :frog:

bbbass,

TRUST ME. - The main-SLIME press will "cover up for" the POTUS that they have so far covered up every dishonesty/hypocrisy/scandal for.
    (This is especially DISGUSTING as "LOONY Joe" claims that he is a "confirmed Union man" BUT at least 9,000 of those jobs were HIGH-PAYING union jobs.)

OF COURSE, "LOONY Joe" MUST cater to his FAR LEFT & "radical environmentalist" claque, regardless of anything else.

yours, satx

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    What's False
    However, these military flags are not traditionally displayed in the Oval Office. During most presidencies, two flags have been displayed behind the Resolute Desk: The American flag, and a flag bearing the presidential seal.
    Had he simply had the flags removed without the insult to go with it, it would have been entirely different. If the stupid fucker wants to insult our military personnel, he is more than welcome to stand in front of them when it gets real.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    And like the third grade lil school kiddies the left appears to be THIS is priority 1. Regardless of good or bad impact on the country. The important thing is to dismantle DT and his programs.

SAD really SAD for people of their supposed stature to be so consumed by hate and retaliation for what they feel they were wronged with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was Dinesh the other day that was explaining that everything with Dems and libs is like they are stuck in high school. They decide who are the cool kids and who is out. Then they persecute and bully the ones that are out. They just never grow up in to logical, mature adults.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom