• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Big tobacco has their hands all over the vape market.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Biden is pushing for a HUGE tax on nicotine juice. What I've been paying $29.50 for will cost $189.63. Write your Senators and Reps.

1631748514583.png

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Congress writes the tax laws. Ds control both houses and have made it clear they want more tax revenue. They have the rest of this session and all of next to get it done and it’s expected they will.

If you aren’t a clean-living lower middle class or lower taxpayer, you will be paying higher federal taxes. Less than 4 in 10 taxpayers carry the water for all the US.

Think about that for a minute. More than six of every ten Americans are freeloading. Hope y’all enjoyed your stimulus checks, nothing like ‘free’ money to get people hooked on communism.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Congress writes the tax laws. Ds control both houses and have made it clear they want more tax revenue. They have the rest of this session and all of next to get it done and it’s expected they will.

Their proposed 401k and IRA changes are sticking a thumb right into the eye of the better paid professionals too. Of course the actually wealthy will be mostly unscathed.

tAx ThE rIcH :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I started vaping years ago, to get off my 2 pack a day Marlboro red habit. It worked, but I enjoy the flavors with vaping, so I still vape, just not near as much as I use to smoke. And I use a very low nicotine level. I’m guessing they are losing their asses on the tax revenue they were making off of cigarettes so this was bound to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    TFN is synthetic, and is taxed, tobacco derived is taxed.

What if we extract nicotine from tomato leaves?
    It is in there, and would be tax free...

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Their proposed 401k and IRA changes are sticking a thumb right into the eye of the better paid professionals too. Of course the actually wealthy will be mostly unscathed.

tAx ThE rIcH :rolleyes:

Fûcking don’t get me started. I’m almost to the point of being worth going to full traditional IRA/401K solely in tax-free bonds, but I won’t give those fûckers the satisfaction of financing their current dreams.

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    What pisses me off is that the "Government" has to come in and try to prevent our youth from partaking of such hazardous activities.....when it should be their parents taking care of it. I have seen it way too much where parents are no longer parents, because it's too difficult and they would rather be their children's friends or buddies. It's easier for them to just go along with their children's wishes rather than putting their food down" OK now putting away the soapbox!!!

Top Bottom