• ...and so much more!
  • PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Abbot needs to greet her next time they meet by saying " hey coat hanger, killed any babies today". Or maybe every time they meet.
    Texas SOT

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Davis can not, repeat not win this election or we are all screwed for many years and may never recover. Texas voters turn out at the rate of 49%. Good grief, all we good guys need to do is get off the fucking couch and vote and it's a slam dunk. And don't say, "he will carry my county" bull shit. Go vote. That is all it takes.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Davis can not, repeat not win this election or we are all screwed for many years and may never recover. Texas voters turn out at the rate of 49%. Good grief, all we good guys need to do is get off the fucking couch and vote and it's a slam dunk. And don't say, "he will carry my county" bull shit. Go vote. That is all it takes.

That's the problem in too many elections. Some people don't get off their couch potato ass to go vote. Some conservatives, like quite a few at my former work place, come up with the "Why vote? Mine doesn't count" stupidity. That's how libiturds get elected....too many conservatives don't bother, or are too damned lazy, to vote!

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    I honestly, as much crap as I give people about not voting I could never pull the lever for Perry. Just a long history there. I think he's done better by the state than anyone who has run against him would but can't stand the man. Glad he is retiring.

Abbott? Yeah, can I camp out to vote? I really like him and his stance (no pun intended!) on a lot of issues. Looking forward to having him in the Governor's Office.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I honestly, as much crap as I give people about not voting I could never pull the lever for Perry. Just a long history there. I think he's done better by the state than anyone who has run against him would but can't stand the man. Glad he is retiring.

Abbott? Yeah, can I camp out to vote? I really like him and his stance (no pun intended!) on a lot of issues. Looking forward to having him in the Governor's Office.

And Dan Patrick?

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    My 1st priority after moving here was registering to vote. After living in a state that lost almost all our gun rights I saw 1st hand the damage caused by others not voting.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    I read on Christianity Today that evangelicals could determine the outcome of every election.

they all voted mccain... and then romney.

worked out well for them.

Minority evangelicals for the most part will still vote skin color and "social gospel", IMO.

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    I just hope she spends a fortune in her defeat. It stimulates the economy and leaves the liberals poorer in the process.

Top Bottom