Military Camp

The WHO Pandemic Treaty, New World Order?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I heard about this treaty being proposed to the nations of the world. Much of what I've read from the WHO doesn't say "if" but "when" another pandemic arises. This treaty would give the WHO the power to implement mandates worldwide, as in vaccination verification (passports), lockdowns and closures to name a few. The World Health Organization defines health as 'a state of physical, mental and social well being, not merely an absence of disease or infirmity'.

I've heard many predicting that the next pandemic will be the Marburg virus. I hadn't heard of this disease before so I had to look it up. Scary! Marburg is an Ebola like disease in which as many as 9 out of 10 can die of it. It can also leave some in a zombie like condition. Really? I thought zombies were a Hollywood creation and only jokingly talked of the zombie apocalypse.

Getting back to the treaty. You might think that whomever is put in as the new Director-General of the WHO would wield this unprecedented power, and indeed they will have power, but they will be answerable to bureaucrats, corporations and individuals that fund the WHO. Guess who is the biggest donor between the U.S.A. and Britain?

This guy:
    1652894423612.png

This will undermine a countries democracy and constitutions. There are between 194 and 195 (I've seen both numbers used) member states of the WHO, of which the U.S.A. is one.

Until 2020 I had only read about pandemics. We've had epidemics, but nothing like what we've seen in the past couple years. If this 'WHO Pandemic Treaty' goes through, I'm almost positive we'll experience a new pandemic. I have to wonder that some believe COVID didn't go far enough.
    Lynx Defense

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I first heard about Marburg Virus from Dr. Pete Chambers, green beret, who is now a special operations surgeon in the Texas National Guard. A 37 year combat veteran and Purple Heart recipient who had completed 12 deployments. He went on to say that in 2009 their military medical manual used to include many different drugs, including Ivermectin, for treating new strains of viruses, but in 2012 that had changed to Mrna treatments with no mention of other drug treatments.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

They are starting to try to sell it.
    Yeah Forbes certainly seems to be pushing for it. Forbes seems to be getting all their information straight from the WHO website. No authoritarians with good intention speeches ever took their power to extremes, right?

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    Much of what I've read from the WHO doesn't say "if" but "when" another pandemic arises
    And according to what what I heard on FOX news (Tucker Carlson, specifically) the WHO gets to "define" what a "pandemic" is... All of us shooting targets could, theoretically, according to WHO, constitute a "pandemic"...

This treaty hands our sovereignty over to foreigners that can't even run their own countries, some of which are actually third world nations, the armpits of the world...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    And according to what what I heard on FOX news (Tucker Carlson, specifically) the WHO gets to "define" what a "pandemic" is... All of us shooting targets could, theoretically, according to WHO, constitute a "pandemic"...

This treaty hands our sovereignty over to foreigners that can't even run their own countries, some of which are actually third world nations, the armpits of the world...
    That's why I added the WHO's definition on health. As to the second part, I'm believing it's people like Bill Gates and Karl Schwab.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Neither of which knows a damn thing about medicine...

But that isn't their goal anyway...
    You have to wonder about a guy (Bill Gates) that many think is some tech genius, but is really just a very good salesman, became so interested in vaccines after he got rich. I really don't believe he some humanitarian looking out for the betterment of mankind.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Citizen? Do you really believe you'll get a vote on this? If this goes through, you can kiss the constitution goodbye.
    No, I was not referring to voting at all.

As a citizen of a (still, I think) sovereign nation, I have certain rights. One of them is life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. If a corrupt and powerless global entity decides I am to be locked down for some supposed pathogen which they engineered in a damn lab, then I do what I did with the last round of mask mandates: cheerful non-participation. If they try to somehow enforce their illegitimate wish, I choose to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights to forcefully oppose their will. As any American should against an enemy, foreign or domestic.It's "foreign" if it's just the WHO and UN pushing the limitations. Domestic if US entities go along.

Where was the voting in any of that?

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    No, I was not referring to voting at all.

As a citizen of a (still, I think) sovereign nation, I have certain rights. One of them is life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. If a corrupt and powerless global entity decides I am to be locked down for some supposed pathogen which they engineered in a damn lab, then I do what I did with the last round of mask mandates: cheerful non-participation. If they try to somehow enforce their illegitimate wish, I choose to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights to forecefully oppose their will. As any American should against an enemy, foreign or domestic.It's "foreign" if it's just the WHO and UN pushing the limitations. Domestic if US entities go along.

Where was the voting in any of that?
    As a citizen you get a say, as in voting, for how you are governed. Through ceding power to a world organization under the guise of health, it overrides a nation's authority in ruling itself. Call it what you will, New World Order, Build Back Better or so on, this is an elitist power grab.

I'm with you on fighting it, but just look at what happened in the past two years, there are many that will just go along with it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    What they are trying to say is that this is an ammendment to an exhisting Treaty that has already been ratified, not a new Treaty. Therefore our Senate does not need to ratify it.
    But a Treaty is nothing more than a contract. AS SIGNED. When ammended, it is no longer the same contract.
    An ammended Treaty not ratified by the Senate or that nulifies any part, or all, of our Constitution is null and void and not enforcable.
    Treason. Plain and simple.
    And don't forget, the WHO considers guns in America to be a "mental health epidemic".
    The traitors may as well be putting targets on themselves. They are fixing to let everyone know just who they are.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    The Old TV show 'THE X FILES" predicted the current crisis.

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom