• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I wonder how well pulling the +10 years if you use a gun in a crime is working out.

They pulled it because it was discriminatory against minorities

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I wonder how well pulling the +10 years if you use a gun in a crime is working out.

They pulled it because it was discriminatory against minorities
    Looks like that is gonna change because they are talking about slapping a tax on gun sales or you can donate one of your guns to fund a program to buy guns for minorities so they won't be disadvantaged in drive by shootings and holdups.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    We need a litmus test to determine who is moving away from the insanity, versus who is moving and bringing the insanity with them.

Otherwise, Texas should remain closed

The minute we let you drive thru El Paso, it became your job to recognize & apply the proper entry filter to your fellow escapees.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    My wife and I have only lived in Texas four years. We first visited Texas in November of 2013.

The crazy thing is it felt like the home I've never really had.

I'm a knuckle dragging Conservative. We left Portland because it was going to give me a heart attack. The only things I want to change here are some of the outdated gun laws. Like 30.06/.07 signs.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    My wife and I have only lived in Texas four years. We first visited Texas in November of 2013.

The crazy thing is it felt like the home I've never really had.

I'm a knuckle dragging Conservative. We left Portland because it was going to give me a heart attack. The only things I want to change here are some of the outdated gun laws. Like 30.06/.07 signs.
    Same here, too.. Colorado was ruined, and I'll do whatever I can to warn people from going down the same path. Don't fall for the legalized pot trick... medicinal is available in TX (but highly regulated, as it should be)

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I too came here by way of Portland, Or. and although I'm not a native Texan, I am a Texan at heart. Seattle, Wa. will always be my hometown, but that is just in image of what Seattle once was. I don't know the Seattle of Today. Seattle of today has become alien to me and Texas has become what I know as home.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I feel like one of us whose SSN starts with a 4 (not you Okies) should turn his collar around backward to hear all these confessions.

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The challenge in Texas is domestic migration.

More than half of Texas’ growth since 2005 has been due to domestic migration. Top net relocation comes from CA, FL, IL. CA migrants outpace the nearest competitor 2:1.

Where do the majority go? The 35/45/10 triangle; in order Harris County, Bexar County, Travis County, Tarrant County. Harris County leads >2:1 over the others.

That kind of concentration produces its own set of problems, mainly raising the cost of housing and ISD property taxes as well as the transportation infrastructure.

Top Bottom