• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    3m eraser wheel (or a knockoff wonder wheel from Amazon) would be my suggestion.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    I’ve seen that used on other applications, mainly removing the body side moldings from GMT400. I forgot all about it, may give that a try. If it won’t work for my needs now, I’ll surely have use for it on something else.. Thanks for reminding me about this..

Razzamatazz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2022
    Middle of Texas
    Servco Pacific Inc. is also an independent Distributor/Dealer.

I use to work there and attend Kaizen Marathons and worked with people from GST good people there.
    TMS and TMC are Toyota Motor Sales and Toyota Motor Corporation.
    We would have to report to Japan and not TMNA, we had to make our own commercials and incentive discounts, even the owners manuals would be a little different.
    All cars sold at the dealerships started at MSRP and would go down if anything, never up.

I would try goo gone to see if it removes what's left on the mirror or try Magic Eraser.
    If you replace the mirror you may have problems trying to color match it with the rest of the car, or just paint the other one black and purchase a black one which is how most will come unpainted...cheaper than painted.

Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    Hair dryer to warm it up, soapy warm water and sponge to keep it wet, some fishing line between wrap and paint and saw it back and forth, That has worked for me.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Taking a look you'll probably have to strip and repaint. I'm not sure the painted caps are replaceable but if you can live with black trimmed ones they're probably pretty cheap from keystone automotive.

Top Bottom