These stories are sounding like a broken record...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Iowa lawmaker calls for retroactive gun bans, confiscations of semi-automatic weapons | The Daily Caller

It says that he owns a .410 and two .22s. I'd bet you anything he has some unregistered/non-paperwork firearms for defensive purpose then. This is a joke. I do not understand why people cannot understand what the 2nd Amendment says. These same people give the founding fathers a lot of credit for being smart, wise, and methodical men. They talk very highly of them. Yet somehow, these brilliant men unintentionally left the terms of the second amendment vague to allow it to expand over time. They chose not to label specifics (i.e. Muskets and Cannons) because they had the foresight to know that those things would evolve, and like a legal contract there would be loopholes if they did as such. These guys knew what they were doing. Perhaps they had too much faith in the future America to understand and properly protect that amendment.

If this guy wants so badly to collect all the guns, then he, and Feinstein, and Biden, and Bloomberg, and all these other anti-gunners need to go out themselves and collect them. They can be the ones to go door to door, and demand that a citizen turn in their firearms. They can be the ones to put themselves in danger by personally stripping the God-given rights away from the American people. At least then I could respect that they have some balls.

/Rant
    Gun Zone Deals

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    People who support the Second Amendment, need to recognize that there's a common theme calling for confiscation.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    The trick is getting the libs and dems to admit that criminal do NOT follow laws. Make all the laws you want , criminals will break them.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    I've tried explaining that to people before. They don't seem to realize that crimes are committed by criminals. Therefore if they are going to commit one crime, they'll commit others, such as illegally obtaining a firearm...

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    I have a cop buddy that said he found a homemade shotgun on a gang kid that was basically a shotgun shell wrapped tightly in a thick magazine(the reading kind) secured with duct tape and had a bb glued to the primer.

Nothing will stop people that are determined. Criminals aren't dumb.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    But if you ban the firearms there won't be any, right? Right??
    With 300+ million guns out there, there will be an enormous (and almost instant) black market for guns. Alcohol prohibition created Al Capone, the drug war created the cartels in Mexico - I don't want to imagine what an illicit gun market would create.

JoeB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Grapevine
    With 300+ million guns out there, there will be an enormous (and almost instant) black market for guns. Alcohol prohibition created Al Capone, the drug war created the cartels in Mexico - I don't want to imagine what an illicit gun market would create.

It will create a civil war...

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX

No need to guess, its called the Sheikh Obama brigade or SOB.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    30 Rd. Mags would be hard to find and cost $50+, ammo would be backorderd for weeks and run around $1 a round, uppers and lowers would dissapear and cost 2-3 times more than they did only a month before, you would be limited on the number of items you can purchase, they would be demonized by the media, some municipalities would give you a $25 gift card to turn them in. Oh wait......

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Liberals are having a powergasm over the phony "black gun" scare the media has hatched up. Far too many "details" don't add up in this last shooting. Ya gotta wonder.

Top Bottom