Target Sports

They’re Afraid. They’re Buying Guns. But They’re Not Voting for Trump.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have to disagree.
    What these fools do not realize. If they get their "social justice civil war", it does not matter who "wins".
    We all lose.
    Even if every other country on earth leaves us alone to fight it out, highly unlikely, we basically go back to post Civil War era Reconstruction with modern technology.
    Not a pleasant to contemplate either way.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    I personally know several facebook and youtube commandos. They send me links to the videos they learn from and brag about how good they are getting from them.
    2 have not even oiled their guns. 1 has less than 50 rounds through his pistol and rifle combined. Out of the people I know that even might vote Biden, only one or two are likely to be a problem. And they don't have rifles sighted in yet.
    And they have never been shot at.

Playing Call of Duty and then asking Mom & Dad for money to buy a firearm and ammo is not going to cut it if things get serious. :D

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Meh.

Seen this before. A few months after Harris is POTUS, they will think the world is OK again, and most of these guns will be for sale as they will not want anything icky in their home.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    And I will gladly buy them.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    Yup. Sure will.
    At half price. Or less.
    A curious question I have is whether the election result will have a bearing on whether many of these new, or first-time buyers decide to get rid of their newly bought guns?
    Some will keep them. I know one that has figured out that they are not as dangerous as he was lead to believe and are actually fun. He may eventually come around. He's wavering.
    But many of them will sell. When they figure out that it is not us causing the problems and the riots die off.
    It is not necessarily us they are afraid of. They are afraid of the rioters. They are starting to figure out that the rioters are not us.
    Once they perceive the threat is gone, many of them will want to sell. They still see them as evil.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The press is still busily selling the myth of "right wing extremists" being responsible for all the riots. They're not going to let up on that any time soon.

Yes they are! Right wing conservatives are the devil as far as most of the MSM is going to portray us as being.

The left can do no wrong, regardless of what amount of rioting and looting they do, but the right can't do anything right regardless of what restraint we use.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    I suspect that most just have a very narrow group of information sources. If you only listen to censored "social media" and NPR, you would likely believe what they believe. These people have been educated by people that only presented the liberal/communist view on all things. In reality, they have let the "state" become a religion.

They haven't been educated they've been propagandized. They may change their mind when in the privacy of the voting booth.
    In that privacy it will be different than when telling someone to their face what they will do.
    They've seen what the lefts come back is like.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    trumf.gif

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    This isn't really anything new. Tons of useful idiots already own guns. Had a soyboy co-worker who claimed he was pro-gun because he owned a PPK for self protection (that he kept unloaded and locked in a safe), but used it as an example of how no one needs "high capacity" magazines.

Several years ago when Alex Jones was putting on a good rager, that co-worker said he was worried Jones was whipping people up into an angry mob. I told him, "See this is why you need an AR15 with 30rd mags... to protect yourself from the right wing mob!"

:laughing: He was not amused.

Top Bottom