0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Call the Capitol switchboard NOW at 512-463-4630 to tell your State Representative to vote NO to re-authorize CDAs that sell our highways to foreign corporations!

The switchboard closes at 5 PM, so find your State Rep's direct phone number here after 5 PM. You need your Texas State Representative, not members of US Congress.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I agree with the opposition to letting foreign companies manage out toll roads or take over major road construction (like the Spanish company and the TTC) but I have to question an organization that continues to have issues that are no longer issues, posted as major initiatives on the web site as well as use data that's many years old as support for what they are saying is a new fresh issue.

It's be nice if these organizations have valid intentions, they use relevant information with no spins.

But I'm suspect of everyone. Especially Politicians. BTW, SB 17 is the one that needs to be stopped. The other will not apply if 17 doesn't make it.

cog41

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Texas
    The goal is to create as many toll roads as possible. Roads that have already been paid for. Charge you to travel on them. As if your taxes and registration fees aren't enough.
    This all because of govt. waste and poor management.

Top Bottom