• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Nothing surprises me with this ass holes, but I would have thought ammo purchase would have come first.

Well, at least it is about fire safety.....Yeah, Right! :mad:

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Well if you saw my post about the imminent ammo shortage (again) you will know that I just ordered 8 lbs of propellant. Handloading is still more economical than buying loaded ammo.

So I won't be ordering for a while after this....

But this just shows that the globalist commies will stop at nothing to cripple us - especially when it comes to being armed and being able to resist their abuse and tyranny.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Maybe so -= yeah, I think I remember that but how is it tracked? Say somebody uses it to make explosives... and uses them. They find the tags. They track it to Tractor Supply. Does TS know who they sold fertilizer to over the last 5 years or whatever? Same thing for propellants. And I don't think propellants are really that great of an explosive anyway. Even black powder is only so energetic... It's just about adding more control over us. Its all about control.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I’m not a reloader, but this is still concerning. What next? Ammo purchases?

Scum seems Hell bent on returning to April 19, 1775. It didn't work out too well for the control bastards then. It will not again if the mother ******* push it.

atf: Take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the united States...... spend a career raping and shredding it.

Scum of the scum.

Top Bottom