• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roguewave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Texas
    I'm sorry to only come here after I have been ripped off.
    Someone broke into my shop and took my 2 new Colt AR15's (serial# LBD030475 and #LEO41359), an old Ithaca featherlight shotgun I bought from my next door neighbor in the early 70's and my sons Ruger 22 rifle (no serial numbers). Along with the guns they took about 2000 rounds of 223 green tip ammo, 500 rounds of 50 caliber hand gun ammo, 200 rounds of 32 caliber, and a couple of boxes of 22LR ammo. Once again I'm sorry to only post on your forum now after being ripped off but I though it may help somehow.

Regards,
    Rob
    DK Firearms

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Sorry you had your guns and things stolen. That sucks. It would be helpful if we know which part of Texas you are from. You never know, one of us might see some idiot selling guns like you have lost at a gun show or some such.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Welcome aboard and I hope the thief contracts a very painful, disfiguring and terminable ailment. Lead poisoning would be okay also.

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    Damn that sucks. My condolences.

What kind of .50 handgun ammo was it? AE, GI, or something else? Out of everything you listed I think that has the best chance of getting noticed or popping up online for sale since it's uncommon compared to everything else.

roguewave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Texas
    COR BON for my S&W 500

Damn that sucks. My condolences.

What kind of .50 handgun ammo was it? AE, GI, or something else? Out of everything you listed I think that has the best chance of getting noticed or popping up online for sale since it's uncommon compared to everything else.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    sorry to hear that and welcome to the forum... no need to be sorry about this being your first post, hope you get them back soon

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    A good lesson for us all is to annotate all models and serial numbers and store the list in a safe place. Makes it easier for LEOs to track them down and offers you some protection if the guns are used in a future crime.

Top Bottom