• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    10,000 massed at the border while the Feds try to block Fox News video drone coverage. Evidently, Texas law enforcement gave Fox reporters helicopter rides to continue filming until Feds took a step back.

10,000 Haitians is a lot of illegals in one spot. The new $3 trillion budget package includes automatic issuance of 8 million green cards to these mobs with more in the works.

Guns International

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Nothing to be angry about. The government is taking care of everything.

I saw some fucked up shit about the border today, but the government stepped in to make sure I’d never see anything like that happening on the border again. Problem has been solved, why should I be mad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    10,000 massed at the border while the Feds try to block Fox News video drone coverage. Evidently, Texas law enforcement gave Fox reporters helicopter rides to continue filming until Feds took a step back.

10,000 Haitians is a lot of illegals in one spot. The new $3 trillion budget package includes automatic issuance of 8 million green cards to these mobs with more in the works.

Gee, thanks for posting this. I want to vomit every time I hear about the border situation. This country is not the country I grew up in. It’s going to hell in a hand basket

Top Bottom