• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I think in a case like this you should be made to run again, under your new affiliation. This is a prime example of what is wrong with our surrent system... it is too easy to promise one thing or display certainten danciesto get elected and afterward show your true colors with no reprecussions for two years...
    [url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_specter_switch[/URL]
    Military Camp

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Specter is a self serving d-bag (politician) that is doing anything to get re-elected. He voted along with Collins and Snowe (Maine) on the porkulus bill. No big loss.

RINOs.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    What does it matter? Republican, Democrat... It's all partisan BS as they try to line their own pockets, and the pockets of the people who pay them.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    What does it matter? Republican, Democrat... It's all partisan BS as they try to line their own pockets, and the pockets of the people who pay them.

If that ain't the truth!
    What ever it takes to keep that pay check coming.
    We need term limits but that will never happen because there is to much greed for wealth and power in our government.

2Shots1Wound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    I have a different take on this one. I want no excuses from the left when the hammer comes down. None. A fillibuster proof ,
    lock on power in the legislative branch is fine by me. We don't want the obstructionist label\excuse at all. Let them drive. We just need to focus on the fundementals.

1. Weed out the irresponsible Republicans from the party(those who spend too much)
    2. Ensure a consistant, unified minority vote (in opposition when it makes sense. Which means freqently with this administration)
    3. Oppose every bill that expands the governments role and establishes reoccuring deficit spending.

They'll be fodder for the political meat grinder later. Trust me.
    My 2 cents

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    04292009.jpg

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Personally, I'm glad he switched sides. At least now he's wearing the appropriate uniform and we can stop erroneously adding him to Republican numbers. He's always been that "who the hell knows" vote that we could never count on. Now, he's removed all doubt.

Top Bottom