• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Hate when most people say anything to me so "Hi/hello" I could hospitalize someone for coming up to me in a parking lot and asking for money because "I have to feed my babies" your driving around with three friends and 15 kids in a 2012 mini van how about you fucking use your own money to by food. **** YOU and **** YOUR BABIES. Don't get me started with the old "trying to get home from the hospital and I live by lake Livingston. There must be a whole fucking town on the lake that can't afford gas to get home.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Hate when most people say anything to me so "Hi/hello" I could hospitalize someone for coming up to me in a parking lot and asking for money because "I have to feed my babies" your driving around with three friends and 15 kids in a 2012 mini van how about you fucking use your own money to by food. **** YOU and **** YOUR BABIES. Don't get me started with the old "trying to get home from the hospital and I live by lake Livingston. There must be a whole fucking town on the lake that can't afford gas to get home.

Yeah, no shit! I had a guy come up to me (inside the store!) a couple of years ago in S.A. while I was buying a camper cover and said he needed to get some gas. I looked at him and said I didn't have any gas with me but there's a gas station right next door. I guess he figured out what my meaning was and kinda' frowned and walked out.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I don't know when it got started, but when you are talking to someone and telling them something and as you are speaking when they want to identifiy with what you are saying, during your talking, they say "yeah, yeah, yeah" really fast.

it's like they are trying to hurry you up so that they can talk.

that pisses me off

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Yeah, no shit! I had a guy come up to me (inside the store!) a couple of years ago in S.A. while I was buying a camper cover and said he needed to get some gas. I looked at him and said I didn't have any gas with me but there's a gas station right next door. I guess he figured out what my meaning was and kinda' frowned and walked out.

ShooterFPGA and I had 3 cars stop asking one day when we were standing around in a parking lot bullshitting

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Since I've been retired, I turn the tables on pan handlers. I say "I haven't had a job in three years.......maybe you have some spare change for ME!" They find somewhere else to be pronto!

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom