• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Soylent Green is da bomb too, but I'm gonna pass...

Um, there's this red stuff, we call it meat.

Try that some day and perhaps your dietary bar will heighten.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Time Shares (Thankfully, I never did one, but I know a few who did and regretted it deeply.)
    East Texas deer lease (where the neighbors believe hunting season is determined by the level in their freezers.)
    Women (Not disparaging women, just saying that the cost is overwhelming)
    Divorce (Speaking of overwhelming cost, I have a friend who married and divorced the same woman 3 times.)
    In-laws (The difference between in-laws and outlaws is that outlaws are WANTED.)
    Firearms as an investment. (I've never known anybody who made money on selling their guns.)
    Politicians (Doesn't need a description.)

Now, with respect to Spam, I remember some mornings during the power outage after a hurricane, sitting on my front porch frying Spam and eggs on my Coleman stove. Mmmmm! Wrap that in a tortilla and it's some good eating! Used to be very popular stuff for folks on a budget, but it's not politically correct anymore. They used to publish all sorts of recipes for it. Personally, I think it's best when fried. I don't think it ever really goes bad, so it's good to have some as emergency food, if for nothing else.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Time Shares (Thankfully, I never did one, but I know a few who did and regretted it deeply.)
    East Texas deer lease (where the neighbors believe hunting season is determined by the level in their freezers.)
    Women (Not disparaging women, just saying that the cost is overwhelming)
    Divorce (Speaking of overwhelming cost, I have a friend who married and divorced the same woman 3 times.)
    In-laws (The difference between in-laws and outlaws is that outlaws are WANTED.)
    Firearms as an investment. (I've never known anybody who made money on selling their guns.)
    Politicians (Doesn't need a description.)

Now, with respect to Spam, I remember some mornings during the power outage after a hurricane, sitting on my front porch frying Spam and eggs on my Coleman stove. Mmmmm! Wrap that in a tortilla and it's some good eating! Used to be very popular stuff for folks on a budget, but it's not politically correct anymore. They used to publish all sorts of recipes for it. Personally, I think it's best when fried. I don't think it ever really goes bad, so it's good to have some as emergency food, if for nothing else.
    I gotta say.... that's some real stuff right there

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Multi tools
    Anything sold in a commercial that ends with "Wait! There's more!"
    Shave cream in a can
    Any product that automatically signs you up for recurring shipments