ARJ Defense ad

Things that piss you off in general (not gun related).

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Pull handles on push doors and vice versa. If there's a bar across the door, it's supposed to be pushed open. I've just killed my elbows a couple of times by locking out my arms and walking into a door that must be pulled open. If there's a small handle on the side, I'm supposed to pull it open. I've reached out, given one of those handles a mighty yank, and darn near tore something in my shoulder. If a door only opens one direction, there's a right and a wrong handle to attach to each side. Get it right, people.

People who don't read the whole thread to know if they're duplicating a previous response. (In case the paragraph above duplicates a previous post.)

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Pull handles on push doors and vice versa. If there's a bar across the door, it's supposed to be pushed open. I've just killed my elbows a couple of times by locking out my arms and walking into a door that must be pulled open. If there's a small handle on the side, I'm supposed to pull it open. I've reached out, given one of those handles a mighty yank, and darn near tore something in my shoulder. If a door only opens one direction, there's a right and a wrong handle to attach to each side. Get it right, people.

People who don't read the whole thread to know if they're duplicating a previous response. (In case the paragraph above duplicates a previous post.)

Amen! Also, (maybe Moreso!) trying to get in a building with several (4 or more) doors lined up and they have ONLY ONE UNLOCKED! And it's never the one I try first. Isn't there some kinda' ordnance about that in a public building. What if the building had to evacuate quickly for some reason!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I haven't forgot about the cave. My system has been acting up and just ain't worth the effort to post girlie pics.

Don't let that stop YOU from doing same.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Of course last time TD posted to the cave, he threw up 4 posts but the 1st n last were duplicates

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I haven't forgot about the cave. My system has been acting up and just ain't worth the effort to post girlie pics.

Don't let that stop YOU from doing same.

Just to spite you, I'll go post in there now.

Of course last time TD posted to the cave, he threw up 4 posts but the 1st n last were duplicates

Wait....what? Please absolve me from my sin. If I post up some new pics will that rectify the error?

Top Bottom