• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    What things does your special someone in your life do that's annoying, that doesn't stop you from loving them.

My wife thinks I'm a mind reader. We could be sitting on the couch in the evening watching TV and she'll look at me and say something like "So...which one?" I don't have a clue what she's talking about. After some discussion it turns out the day before we were talking about what washing machine to buy and it's my fault I don't know what she's talking about. This is not an isolated incident. It happens 2-3 times a week.

Could be "So...which one", "So...where", "So...when" and etc. All referencing a conversation from hours to days before.
    Target Sports

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    What things does your special someone in your life do that's annoying, that doesn't stop you from loving them.

My wife thinks I'm a mind reader. We could be sitting on the couch in the evening watching TV and she'll look at me and say something like "So...which one?" I don't have a clue what she's talking about. After some discussion it turns out the day before we were talking about what washing machine to buy and it's my fault I don't know what she's talking about. This is not an isolated incident. It happens 2-3 times a week.

Could be "So...which one", "So...where", "So...when" and etc. All referencing a conversation from hours to days before.
    Yep, or mine will start in the middle of a conversation and I'm supposed to know what's going on. I have to tell her, "Whoa, back up and start at the front of this." Or, we'll be on one topic and suddenly we're on a different subject. I can't keep up.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Chewing lol
    Leaving cabinets open
    Leaving things out of the fridge on the counter
    Park crooked and in the middle of the driveway
    Neglect her vehicle and every other type of maintenance
    Take 3 hours to get ready to leave the house
    Not reading the instructions then complain when she can't figure out how it works.
    I'm sure there's more. Give me time to think.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    My wife changes the setting on the shower head to better rinse her hair, or something. Then she half-ass puts it back on the default setting. When I jump in the shower, the thing is barely throwing water and making a whistling sound, cause it's between notches. I have to spin the damn thing to put it back where it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I am a little deaf and have tinnitus (for the last 25 or so years). If I have your attention, I can read lips a little. Dearly beloved and I have been married since 1974. She still mumbles, especially when she is walking away from me or talking from the other room! If I don't hear exactly what she has said and ask about it later, she gets a little irritated. If she gets a little "testy" about having to repeat something. I just add, "I'm just going to the store to get more beer!" Then I really have to be careful when I get back! :what:

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    My hand gets kinda twitchy sometimes
    giphy.gif

Top Bottom