• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    My wife is cold one minute, and hot the next, so I stay in constant battle between freezing when she's hot, and sweating my azz off when she's cold!

During the day, it's not that bad, because I can retreat outside, or the garage, or my office. But at night it kills me!

This was a real issue when she went through menopause. I came in the house on several occasions in the summertime when the house would be about 60 degrees, and she didn't have a stitch of clothes on. My two youngest were still home then. "Dad, please make mom put clothes on! I can't bring friends in the house!"

I never asked her to put clothes on.....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This was a real issue when she went through menopause. I came in the house on several occasions in the summertime when the house would be about 60 degrees, and she didn't have a stitch of clothes on. My two youngest were still home then. "Dad, please make mom put clothes on! I can't bring friends in the house!"

I never asked her to put clothes on.....
    Ball&Chain’s menopause was a true joy to deal with.
    If the neighbors “put out their trash can wrong” it was somehow my fault.
    My wife had a very long menopause. I slept in the spare room for three years. It was that, divorce or shoot her. Saved at least some hassles. It was hard not to do the last one.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Honestly, mine had already gone through the menopause thing several years ago. This is similar, but we found out it's the after-effects of the chemo treatments from her cancer. If this is the price I have to pay, or my wife to have survived cancer, I will suffer gladly, considering the alternative. I could have been sleeping alone, instead of with my wife.

miniion26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2020
    Highlands
    My wife changes the setting on the shower head to better rinse her hair, or something. Then she half-ass puts it back on the default setting. When I jump in the shower, the thing is barely throwing water and making a whistling sound, cause it's between notches. I have to spin the damn thing to put it back where it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Leave the toilet seat up next time.

Dr.Herb

Dr.Herb, D.C. - Round Rock Texas
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    Round Rock,Tx
    I was just wondering what our wives would list about us and our habits. This thread would be a 1000 pages long.
    Probably funny as hell too.

Top Bottom