• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    This was rather neat to see happen... I happened to be on scene and saw it short and catch fire, but these guys got there super quick.
    030592c98008b6961568c7be7a6357cc.jpg
    d6fcb1e7cd208316d328474c51b13b76.jpg

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    Department manager and one supervisor (both married BTW) and two of the secretaries when I was just starting out in my career. Manager even brought his to a party at my house. Boy was my wife pissed. Glad I had nothing to do with it but the invite to him. Be that as it may, they kept us royally entertained at work. Turned out the supervisor's wife was meeting an out of town exec at a local hotel when he was in Alabama on company business. Revenge without even knowing it or maybe.....?

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Tales from the white collar world:
    We had a class on my company’s “changing culture” a few months back. Standard bullshit about what the company is doing to adapt to the changes in the world and technology.

All fine and then the second half begins, a discussion on feelings and triggers in the workplace... we had to go around the zoom meeting and talk about something that triggers us at work. Two fat bitches were soaking up the attention talking about some liberal bullshit. The “men” werent any better with their homo bullshit about their feelings. My turn came up and I said the only thing that would make me complain at work is a late paycheck. They didnt think it was very funny but they can kiss my ass

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Tales from the white collar world:
    We had a class on my company’s “changing culture” a few months back. Standard bullshit about what the company is doing to adapt to the changes in the world and technology.

All fine and then the second half begins, a discussion on feelings and triggers in the workplace... we had to go around the zoom meeting and talk about something that triggers us at work. Two fat bitches were soaking up the attention talking about some liberal bullshit. The “men” werent any better with their homo bullshit about their feelings. My turn came up and I said the only thing that would make me complain at work is a late paycheck. They didnt think it was very funny but they can kiss my ass

I can remember as supervisor and a manager having to sit through more than a few of those types of meetings. I hated them.

And then I would have to present the information of those meeting to my guys out in the shop at our monthly shop safety meetings. My guys hated them as well. But at least we could eat donuts and joke about the stupidity of all those warm fuzzy feelings!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Department manager and one supervisor (both married BTW) and two of the secretaries when I was just starting out in my career. Manager even brought his to a party at my house. Boy was my wife pissed. Glad I had nothing to do with it but the invite to him. Be that as it may, they kept us royally entertained at work. Turned out the supervisor's wife was meeting an out of town exec at a local hotel when he was in Alabama on company business. Revenge without even knowing it or maybe.....?
    Never date anyone from work.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I could write a book about all of the things that took place in/around my several jobs.

- I had one of my employees arrested by the FBI one day; seems he was going out and robbing banks during his lunch hour. At least he was never late getting back to work!

- Had a cow get loose from the Veterinary Clinic and it was running loose around the campus. Campus Police got so excited they pulled their handguns and shot the poor thing about 15 times when all that was needed was to wait for a trailer and shoo the animal inside. Lucky they didn't hit a bunch of students

and so on.......

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I can remember as supervisor and a manager having to sit through more than a few of those types of meetings. I hated them.

And then I would have to present the information of those meeting to my guys out in the shop at our monthly shop safety meetings. My guys hated them as well. But at least we could eat donuts and joke about the stupidity of all those warm fuzzy feelings!
    Man I wish these meetings were filled with men who hate the content. All of the people in there are lapping this bullshit up. The guy giving the class was an Army Ranger and he sounded like he squats on frozen bananas with all the nonsense he was crying about

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Im grateful for my new job. Too many severe injuries at the old job. The most extreme would have been the parking lot shooting and as a supervisor having to respond before medics got there. If any of y’all don’t think 9mm can put grown men on the ground with the bullets missing vitals, it can. The other would be a kid (early 20’s. He’s a kid) who improperly operated his equipment, being discovered in a pool of his own blood and having to respond before medics.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    My head custodian, a woman in her 50's, was caught with one of the 12th-Grade males having sex in the broom closet at a high school where I served as principal. He was 17 at the time. He had her bent over the mop bucket when one of my teachers opened the door to investigate the ruckus.
    Yes, she was fired. The meeting with the students parents was a bit unpleasant.
    We always said she (the custodian) must have appreciated the way he "pushed a broom".

Top Bottom