• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    A driver (Not saying he had been drinking, but it was just after 2am..) in a sedan with a sunroof, not wearing a seat belt, attempted to take the on ramp and bumped the guardrail. The bump likely skooched him down and apparently he floored the accelerator. He shot across a 3 lane highway, struck the concrete divider at about a 45° angle, ricocheting the car back onto the highway as it flipped. Remember the no seat belt and sunroof? The driver, unseat-belted now flops to what was the roof and is now the floor. Mr. No-Seat-Belt-Man's arm goes through the now broken glass of the sunroof and gets trapped under the car as it slides down the highway. When I got there his arm was still attached, but at an odd angle, he was asking why his arm hurt. "Well dude, its under the car..." How much longer he kept it I cannot say, but it looked pretty bad once fire got the car lifted enough to get him out and into the ambulance.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Reminds me of a story a cop friend of mine told me about a T-Top Camaro flipping. Sounded like quite the mess.

Sharing a view I had at work the other day from a rooftop in Houston
    f475ec2fdeedae963bbc9e1d895de66e.jpg

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Hey, I see my old office building!

I must live a very boring work life because I have no interesting stories I can think of.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Saw this...
    d304c9a482d945261a3874a83b77ff9c.jpg

How many of those have you seen searching cars or bags?

I've searched probably only 25 or so cars on the street when agencies called out our dogs and probably 1/4 had some kind of sex toy in them.

I've searched hundreds of cars and probably twice that many bags and the ammount of sex toys people carry around with them was perplexing. Usually if they carried their dildos with them you can find some kinda contraband and the vehicles or bags were filthy.

What's wrong with people. Those things are always nasty looking to, filth wise. I dont know if they think if they keep a horse sized nasty coverd dildo in their bag that you're not going to look for anything else, or they just use the things at long stop lights.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    How many of those have you seen searching cars or bags?

I've searched probably only 25 or so cars on the street when agencies called out our dogs and probably 1/4 had some kind of sex toy in them.

I've searched hundreds of cars and probably twice that many bags and the ammount of sex toys people carry around with them was perplexing. Usually if they carried their dildos with them you can find some kinda contraband and the vehicles or bags were filthy.

What's wrong with people. Those things are always nasty looking to, filth wise. I dont know if they think if they keep a horse sized nasty coverd dildo in their bag that you're not going to look for anything else, or they just use the things at long stop lights.

Seen way more than I did anything to deserve...

It is truly amazing/odd/gross how many sex toys people drive around with sometimes.

There was always a high level of coincidence between finding sex toys and finding cocaine or meth.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    There was always a high level of coincidence between finding sex toys and finding cocaine or meth.
    Yep, bingo. It's like they are too stupid to realize they are just giving themselves away.

And I never met a clean addict. They always had refuse of their particular habit all over the place. Baggies, shake/flake, needle parts or particles of coke crack or meth, foil, sand paper steel wool etc just laying about.

Then their bodies give them away, they never look in the mirror.

Your brain on drugs indeed.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It was a worshipful ride this morning and reminded me of the words of David which follow.

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the expance shows his handywork.
    Day unto day they utter speech, and night unto night they show knowledge.

There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them has he set a tabernacle for the sun,
    Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoices as a strong man to run a race.

His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
    3a52d8f0e0ad6e2078333e55355178b8.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom