Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Worked night shift, going under 45 north to 1960, people would approach me at 4am.
    Well, you were driving through their living room. :) Seriously, though, I don't get it. Of all the places homeless people can crash, I wonder why some choose to live up at the top of the slope in the crack between highway and the base.

striker55

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Well, you were driving through their living room. :) Seriously, though, I don't get it. Of all the places homeless people can crash, I wonder why some choose to live up at the top of the slope in the crack between highway and the base.
    I've seen mattresses under the overpass.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Being a Safety Professional for almost 40 years......this kind of crap causes my testicles to draw up inside of me.

Especially when you know how poorly constructed those newel post and railings are... I surely would never lean against one, much less attempt to use one to support a span across the room to walk on. I get really nervous when you see the 20 foot tall back wall with lots of windows shake when you close the front entry door. I hope there never is a truly STRONG wind blowing against it. Hell, the illegal immigrant framing crews can't even make a straight stub wall, rough openings are so out of plumb and square, it makes jamb installations a bitch.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I get to sell this peach tomorrow.

582959da38094dc247d9af0691092742.jpg

FJB

Top Bottom