• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'd trust Satan himself to be more trustworthy than Biden.

The bigger question looming around, is there ANYTHING anyone would trust Biden with?

I ran that around my brain for a moment or two, and i couldn't come up with one thing that I'd trust Biden with!

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!

The bigger question looming around, is there ANYTHING anyone would trust Biden with?

I ran that around my brain for a moment or two, and i couldn't come up with one thing that I'd trust Biden with!

I would trust him to betray America.

Reactions: gll

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

I trust that if left on his own he could possibly seriously hurt himself.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    The problem is that there is no way in hell Biden has the cognizant ability to make any decisions on his own, so it’s not like you can gage what he might do based on comments made or tendencies from the past. Someone else is pulling the strings. Even the biggest shit bag pols would not purposely try and run the country into the ground and be so open about it. His puppet masters are running the show, and Biden will get the blame. I’m telling you, he’s going to go down as the worst president in the history of the United States. Can we get Carter back please?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    A rich white woman says she will marry me

The problem is that there is no way in hell Biden has the cognizant ability to make any decisions on his own, so it’s not like you can gage what he might do based on comments made or tendencies from the past. Someone else is pulling the strings. Even the biggest shit bag pols would not purposely try and run the country into the ground and be so open about it. His puppet masters are running the show, and Biden will get the blame. I’m telling you, he’s going to go down as the worst president in the history of the United States. Can we get Carter back please?

Carter many times has been called one of our worst presidents. That claim might be true to some extent. Obama, and no Biden may surpass him.

But IMO, there is huge and clear difference. Carter had good intentions, and I believe even honorable, but was ineffectual and ill-equipped for the job of being president of our country.

Obama, was handed a historic opportunity to decrease the racial division in this country, but seemed almost at every possible chance to increase that division even further. Some have even said he set race relations back fifty years during his two terms in office. Obama was trying to destroy our country from within.

Biden is going to be one of the worst because he's just a shell of his former self, that even going back some years, he would have been a poor excuse for a president even in prime health. Now It's just sad and pathetic as to what he represents.

Top Bottom