• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    doubt it.

apparently you seldom get your guns back even with a clean sheet.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    This might be a viable solution to get them out of police custody. However, if his designee then gave the guns back to him that designee might face a felony himself. ??? I am not that familiar with the transfer laws; hopefully, renegade, who is, will chime in.

Lawyers regularly get an affidavit from gun owners to have the police release their firearms to them (the lawyer)....usually they get them as payment from folks who dont have cash to pay their lawyer fees.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    really? that is awesome.

i should clarify, i have no actual experiance, and you knwo how hearsay can be,

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    if we can legally give them back I expedite it as it is a pain in the ass to store crap that we dont have to. Many times we come across guns that are in our possession even though no felony was committed. No reason for us to keep 'em....so we dont.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Probably a Texas CHL and a non resident permit from somewhere else. I know alot of people who have 2 CHL's.

That is exactly what he has. When I talk to my buddy, Im going to ask him to message the origional poster in case he can help, im also hope he chimes in on this thread.
    He's a pretty good guy and is willing to help with any and all rights issues.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    really? that is awesome.

i should clarify, i have no actual experiance, and you knwo how hearsay can be,

I have! And yes, they have to give you your guns back. I actually made friend with a nice evidence lady over this issue. Come to find out, she also shared my same opinion about gun laws and licensing.
    If your convicted of a felon, the state of Texas will not return firearms and I have no idea what they do with them at that point. In Arizona, all evidence weapons upon conviction, and Police trade in's must be sold to in state dealers. No guns go to wast in Arizona.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    . In Arizona, all evidence weapons upon conviction, and Police trade in's must be sold to in state dealers. No guns go to wast in Arizona.

That. Is. Awesome.

ok this is morbid, but do they come with a paper detailing the crime they were used in? if so, do especially horrible incidents draw higher prices?

Top Bottom