Think I may become a Glock owner...

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
I have avoided the Glock addiction and been a staunch advocate of the XD for a while now, but today at Shiloh I put 50 rounds through a friends G23 and think I may have to have one. Next time I am in Austin I will probably swing by GT Dist and pick one up, of course it will probably have to go see Dale because these sausuges I call fingers dont really fit the finger grooves, but I like.....

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
I've posted this before, so I hope I don't sound like a broken record, but I hatedGlocks for the longest time. Sigs, HK's 1911's SW... anything but Glock They're ugly I thought. But I broke down and bought a G19, and I'm converted. I love the gun. Size is a perfect compact, shoots great, easy to clean and maintain, hi capacity and not expensive. Now, I'm not throughing out my Sigs, HKs and 1911s. But ole' Mr. Glock as a place in the collection. A functional one as well.

Buy with confidence.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Mar 16, 2009
Ryan, as long as you don't tell her, I'll sell you my wife's G23...oww..cut it out...oww...ok,ok I'm sorryyyy!!!....lol she found me out. looks like I have to keep it here for now...

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
Ryan, as long as you don't tell her, I'll sell you my wife's G23...oww..cut it out...oww...ok,ok I'm sorryyyy!!!....lol she found me out. looks like I have to keep it here for now...
Yeah, that may not be the best idea... I am going to get one of the LE packages, comes with an extra mag and saves me about $150....

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
The grip of the G22 does fit much better, but I like the size of the 23.... Dale Honeycut does a great job with grip reductions, and I will just have him "shave" the grip....

Maxpower

May 26, 2009
I have avoided the Glock addiction and been a staunch advocate of the XD for a while now, but today at Shiloh I put 50 rounds through a friends G23 and think I may have to have one. Next time I am in Austin I will probably swing by GT Dist and pick one up, of course it will probably have to go see Dale because these sausuges I call fingers dont really fit the finger grooves, but I like.....

I have one of each and prefer the Glock

G19XD9_filtered.jpg

mmg19_filtered.jpg

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud