Join TexasGunTalk

Think you’re place is secure?

Discussion in 'Home Preparedness and Shelters' started by toddnjoyce, Oct 9, 2018.

1. grasshopperglock

grasshopperglock Spooky

Jan 5, 2012
    Killeen
    Unless you're on a certain level of interpersonal connectivity with said neighbors....Even then...

Hard times hits you and it hits them at the same time and with the same veracity. One day the guy is borrowing your mower. Society go's to hell and he needs to feed his kids. Cull-de-sack' won't mean a thing.

Your house is a target to certain people. I pray you the best but I don't think anybody outside the house is going to be on your side.

2. sharkey

sharkey Active Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Hard times don't always hit everyone at the same time. I already mentioned all bets were off in the apocalypse. Yes, I do have some interpersonal connectivity with said neighbors. I guess you don't? What a fine neighbor you must be. My house is a target to a lot of people.

It is called risk mitigation. Nothing is a guarantee but you sure as hell can mitigate your risk and living on a cul de sac is a way. Driving a POS and living in a crap house does not mitigate the risk but hey I wish you the best as well.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

3. grasshopperglock

grasshopperglock Spooky

Jan 5, 2012
    Killeen
    We got awhile. Now, political assassinations and bombings are the main concern. You're cool at the house for now.