• ...and so much more!
  • itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Hell I'll be lucky to be out by 6. All I have with me is my glock 17 and two loaded mags. By the time I get ammo and get over there you'll be wrapping up or done. I appreciate you inviting me.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Hell I'll be lucky to be out by 6. All I have with me is my glock 17 and two loaded mags. By the time I get ammo and get over there you'll be wrapping up or done. I appreciate you inviting me.
    Well I've got a friend that just got into town this weekend after he moved to the west coast. We're going to pint night at the surf club on water street tomorrow night if you feel like sampling a few beers. 2$ pints anything on tap

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll add to it-

Laguna Reef at the docks down Laguna Shores. They have great fish and a you catch it we cook it deal.

Mediterranean Grill behind Middle East Market and deli. Good Greek food on everhart.

Sangs Imperial Cafe has great sushi on everhart and corona.

Brooklyn Pie Company has good expensive pizza on the island just past white cap.

There are Taqueria Jaliscos everywhere. They are legit.

Atomic Omelet on Wooldridge and Cimmaron is great weird food open till 2pm.

Theres a place called Floyds on SPID in the bluff that advertises world famous chicken fried steak. Don't eat there.

I'll add as well. I'm a breakfast guy and my favorites are Price's Chef, Town & Country, Andy's Kitchen, and Hesters. Jason at Hesters has the best cinnamon rolls. Get there early though as they go quick. You live maybe a block or two from my brother. Beautiful older restored homes in that area.

W

Top Bottom