• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Richardson
    the guns do come from the U.S., Because in mexico owning anything bigger than a .22 has to have a permit and registration. they got horrible gun laws that allow the cartels to buy guns in the U.S. and smuggle them into mexico cheaper than getting a permit and register a(one) gun.

Ex. my grandpa came to the U.S to visit, I bought my shotgun at Academy, then he said "$300 shotgun, plus the permit and registration, maybe $500 total" in spanish obviously. Then I told him No, just a quick background check, and the cash($300+Tax) and I'm out the door. then we rambled on how if mexico's citizens are defenseless.

Thats why im proud to be here, IN the USA and TEXAS. (family came the legal way)

rifletex91

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Houston
    This is a lie. A small number like 5 to 10 percent are from the U.S. This most crap is just propaganda. Most of their weapons are automatic and have grenade launchers attached. Not to mention these guys carry RPGs and frag grenades. Now that you can't purchase here.

kimber_lover

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    This is a lie. A small number like 5 to 10 percent are from the U.S. This most crap is just propaganda. Most of their weapons are automatic and have grenade launchers attached. Not to mention these guys carry RPGs and frag grenades. Now that you can't purchase here.

Correct. Most of the cartel guns come from the Mexican military or Central American countries. The ones from the Mexican military ARE probably from the US since we sold them to them.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    That is True!
    It was actually a project that the BATF started called "Gunrunner".
    They were forcing dealers along the border states to sell guns to illegal, sometimes even paying them to do so.
    Thousands of guns ended up in Mexico in the hands of Cartels, even the one responsibe for killing a border agent.
    The BATF is getting a lot of rocks thrown at it over this project.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    the guns do come from the U.S., Because in mexico owning anything bigger than a .22 has to have a permit and registration.

Yesterday I read an article from Gunssavelife.com written by a fellow who lived and worked in Mexico for a good while. He saw LOTS of guns out there you just can't get in America. He says almost every house he visited had one, and we're not talking cartels here. Just your average Jose Blow. He saw markings from just about every country on Earth except the U.S., and even some guns with no markings at all (from the factory).

This American guns in Mexico thing is bullshit for a a dozen or so reasons. Even if it were 100% true, **** Mexico. Their government has been doing everything wrong they possibly can in that country since long before I was even born. Their country, their problems. If their government wants my guns they can try to take them. Same for ours.

rifletex91

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Houston
    Mexico is pretty messed up right now and won't be getting any better anytime soon. My folks recently went to go visit some family and bring them some goods. The people at the Mexican border checkpoint charged my folks money to pass over food and clothing, they have never done this before, they threatened to take everything if they didn't pay. Soon after leaving they were stopped by members of a drug cartel and forced to pay up more money in order to be let threw. Yet again my folks had to pay up in order to not be robbed or possibly even killed. This is happening all over the country, everybody is in on it. This drug war could have been over possibly long ago, but their is only one reason why it hasn't stopped. The Mexican government is getting money from this drug war and don't want to stop it, and I wouldn't doubt it if Calderon himself was getting paid off this crap. When is this f*****g bull gona end?!

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    Mexico is pretty messed up right now and won't be getting any better anytime soon. My folks recently went to go visit some family and bring them some goods. The people at the Mexican border checkpoint charged my folks money to pass over food and clothing, they have never done this before, they threatened to take everything if they didn't pay. Soon after leaving they were stopped by members of a drug cartel and forced to pay up more money in order to be let threw. Yet again my folks had to pay up in order to not be robbed or possibly even killed. This is happening all over the country, everybody is in on it. This drug war could have been over possibly long ago, but their is only one reason why it hasn't stopped. The Mexican government is getting money from this drug war and don't want to stop it, and I wouldn't doubt it if Calderon himself was getting paid off this crap. When is this f*****g bull gona end?!

I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for you and your family.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Tell dont go back. Thier lucky they made it back this time.
    And I agree about the crooked ass government they have. We need to send in the troop and wipe all of them out! I'll join....im sick of that shit!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LAKRAMER1211
    Top Bottom