• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    To be fair, my 15yr old was taking BC pills but it was to regulate cycles I guess. I don't really know how all that works because that's wife's department. But I do know that she's not into boys at all so I have that going for me at least. But like easy rider said, I cringe when I think of all the shit I did at that age.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    My 15yo is on them for the same reason. Regulating woman stuff is necessary for her.

I don't worry about her and boys either. She's not into them yet and they all have heard about me anyways.

But it's a good bonus effect. We were all there and to deny any possibilities would be naive.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    It is not that he was wrong, he wasn't. It was his methods. While exposing a lot of wrongs, He went about it wrong.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Yessir, when you go accusing Army Generals of being a communist sympathizers, it usually won't work out to well unless you have proof & others on your side.

Jigo23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    “Biden began his presidency with a stark warning in his inauguration speech about the "rise in political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat." On June 1, Biden described the threat from "white supremacy" as the "most lethal threat to the homeland today."”

Wait, I thought global warming was the greatest threat to the homeland? It’s so hard to keep up.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    To be fair, my 15yr old was taking BC pills but it was to regulate cycles I guess. I don't really know how all that works because that's wife's department. But I do know that she's not into boys at all so I have that going for me at least. But like easy rider said, I cringe when I think of all the shit I did at that age.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    For medical reasons I agree as if she is having issues and that resolves them then that is sensible. But birth control is not tested long term. Aside for medical reasons, you are ingesting massive doses of hormones and for many women over long periods of time. Wont be happening with my daughter but to each his own. Im not getting a coronavirus vaccine for the same reason. I dont trust the companies producing this shit.

Id rather have a grandchild early than have a daughter who cant produce healthy children because of prolonged use of birth control. But like I said, different strokes. We are having children to further our blood line and belief system. Part of that belief system is no sex before marriage. Obviously nature can take its course, but between me and my wife's personality, I am not too worried about it. Our kids are going to be raised way different than we were as far as what is acceptable and what is not

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Ask her why she voted for a child sniffing pedo and you will quickly see how much honest conservation you can have.

As I said, we don't discuss politics among family... in order to keep some harmony. And I don't know that she even voted. She's 96. The only reason we talked about Newsom is because she was complaining about Calif. If she starts complaining about Pedo Joe, we might have a chat.

Dumpnpump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    “Biden began his presidency with a stark warning in his inauguration speech about the "rise in political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat." On June 1, Biden described the threat from "white supremacy" as the "most lethal threat to the homeland today."”

Wait, I thought global warming was the greatest threat to the homeland? It’s so hard to keep up.
    Just the other night, Tucker Carlson had an article on potential lockdowns due to global warming. Seems now that the left has gotten away with it, we can have lock downs for anything the powers that be decide.
    Also talk of Drooling Joe being represented by body doubles and I don't doubt it. Now he will never die and we can put up with his crazy edicts for ever.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Just the other night, Tucker Carlson had an article on potential lockdowns due to global warming. Seems now that the left has gotten away with it, we can have lock downs for anything the powers that be decide.
    Also talk of Drooling Joe being represented by body doubles and I don't doubt it. Now he will never die and we can put up with his crazy edicts for ever.
    Weekend at camle toes bar?

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    I got a 15yr old daughter...shes dating a 17yr old... we put her on BC. Ain't taking no chances...lol. I don't need to be a grandpa yet...lol.
    Be advised medications (allergy? Antibiotics?) can render BC ineffective.
    BOTH my kids were BC Pill-babies... and different mothers... so I know it isn't just one.
    I married both of them, but the first one paid me child support for most of the first one's life... (He's 20 now)

Top Bottom