• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deadeye1964

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    GRAPEVINE
    That is a no frills Ruger, I had one for 4 years and I had no problems with it. It was accurate but heavy. I sold the gun before Hussein was running for president and wish I it back, I wish I had all the guns I ever sold back. I bought mine for a little under 400.00 and sold it for 325.00 so it holds the value pretty well.

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    I had the same gun but in .40 was the first pistol I bought about a week after I turned 21 was in college so I took it home. My dad took it and I haven't seen it since but its ok cause my wife had bought me a Kimber CDP II for a wedding present shortly after.

idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    By most accounts they are exceptionally reliable but clunky. I hear that they're about the only guns that don't have problems during intensive training classes involving 5000+ rounds per gun in a 1-2 day period.

ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    It is a chunky gun. After the sleek Berettas and other 9mm I didn't think I would like it but it is growing on me.

I got one factory 15-rd mag for it, and one Meggar 20-rd mag too, all for $300 OTD.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    I bought a P94 in .40 cal. Haven't put that many shells down the pipe (~200), but I've never had problems with it.

Top Bottom