Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    So is the thread title getting changed? Sounds like it needs to be.
    I don't know. That's what the discussion is about and easy rider is making some good points that point toward the song being a scrubbed-clean front for some seedy motivations that may, indeed, make the title justified.

I don't know yet. Of course, any other mod that gets tired of me waffling may just make the decision for me. :)
    Capitol Armory ad

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Well, I'll put it this way then. Carl Benjamin makes good points on that the makers of this video being in favor of pedophilia. And lately in the news there's been a lot of push towards targeting of children towards gay pride. Some of that news is also of attempts of some in the LGBT+ community in lowering age of consent. You tell me, is pedophilia not what they're pushing? Can anyone honestly tell me that wouldn't happen?

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I don't think you can say anything won't happen. That's not at question. The question is does that video promote/advocate for/suggest pedophilia?

I am not defending the video. I have some very specific thoughts on gayness, that might offend some on this board. Lets call a spade a spade, but lets not call a shovel a spade.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I don't think you can say anything won't ha
    FatherlySlimyCrustacean-small.gif
    ppen. That's not at question. The question is does that video promote/advocate for/suggest pedophilia?

I am not defending the video. I have some very specific thoughts on gayness, that might offend some on this board. Lets call a spade a spade, but lets not call a shovel a spade.
    My gramps used to call my brother and me spades and darkies when he got mad you brought back memories I'm hurt dammit now back to the therapist

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don't think you can say anything won't happen. That's not at question. The question is does that video promote/advocate for/suggest pedophilia?

As I said before, I don't believe it's all gays. I have known many gay people, and I believe most, if not all, would be against this.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    There's some good commentary here.
    The question is does that video promote/advocate for/suggest pedophilia?
    By a strict reading of the plain English lyrics, no.

However, there are always layers of meaning to everything. The more I read, the less I'm willing to take the lyrics at face value.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    As I said before, I don't believe it's all gays. I have known many gay people, and I believe most, if not all, would be against this.

Against pedophilia or against saying its one thing when its another?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Against pedophilia or against saying its one thing when its another?
    Indoctrination of children (We're Coming For Your Children) and pedophilia. Now I can't say I broached the subjects with any I have met, I'm just assuming by their character that I gleaned while talking with them.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Damnit, easy rider, I've gone down a rat hole of tweets and gay-themed publications and I'm finding far more than I care to learn about. The writers of the lyrics don't have clean hands and the chorus that was singing apparently has a few sex offenders in it that targeted children. And there's much more.

If I could find Carl Benjamin's analysis, I'd listen to that. His people do a good job on deep background research.

For now, would you object if I put a question mark at the end of the title you gave the thread? I know I don't have to ask but I'm trying to include the community on this one. However, I've seen enough that I think your title isn't outrageous, just unproven. The question mark would indicate that.

Whaddaya say?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Damnit, easy rider, I've gone down a rat hole of tweets and gay-themed publications and I'm finding far more than I care to learn about. The writers of the lyrics don't have clean hands and the chorus that was singing apparently has a few sex offenders in it that targeted children. And there's much more.

If I could find Carl Benjamin's analysis, I'd listen to that. His people do a good job on deep background research.

For now, would you object if I put a question mark at the end of the title you gave the thread? I know I don't have to ask but I'm trying to include the community on this one. However, I've seen enough that I think your title isn't outrageous, just unproven. The question mark would indicate that.

Whaddaya say?
    That's fine, I wasn't trying to cause trouble.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I don't hate gays or other "alternative" lifestyle folk. I hate the screaming minority of them that are pushing a radical agenda - just like any political group.

Anyone remember back during Clinton's administration when the Defense of Marriage Act was passed? Remember when the Clintons were against gay marraige? Remember when the gay groups pushing their agenda said "we just want equal rights" in regards to marriage? How about those warning that it was just one step toward the real agenda - that being the erosion of societal norms and legalizing pedophilia?

So then the SCOTUS ruled gays could get married and struck down DOMA. Remember when gays used to be only occasionally featured on TV or in media - and had a relatively proportionate representation to their size of the population? Now literally everything has to have gay people / trannies / "non-binary" or whatever the word-salad and made up nonsense of the day is. Media / Hollywood types tripping over themselves to virtue signal and vastly over-represent 1% of the population. Re-writing TV and movies to change straight characters into gays or trannies, in addition to changing gender / race of the original characters solely for the sake of pandering.

Then came those sick children's pagents - sexualizing children - and splaying it out on TV. All the sick parents living vicariously though their children, parading them out and tarting them up to look like miniature adults, strutting for a bunch of pervs and pedos.

Then came Desmond Napoles, the 10 year old drag queen in New York whose parents pushed him into performing in drag shows and taking part in gay pride parades.

And then there's "Luna" Younger - the little boy right here in Texas whose crazy ass mom got a judge to side with her in "transitioning" a 7 year old boy into a girl.

There is a sick agenda being pushed by a small group of people to not only normalize this shit, but to push children into actively participating and calling those who don't get on board with it bigots. The "crazy" people 20 years (and more) ago warned us about it. Here we are today - the screaming minority of the "LGBTQ" community are promoting pedophelia, some openly, some subtly. Pedos are in the government. Pedos are in power positions in industry. Pedos are in education and religious institutions. Pedos protect pedos.

What two consenting adults - or even older teenagers - do in the privacy of their bedroom or homes is their own damn business. I don't care if a guy wants to **** and suck another guy, or ten guys. If a woman wants to scissor and sniff another woman, if people want to take part in orgies, play dress up - whatever turns your crank. I draw the line though when it comes to children that are too young to grasp the realities of the concepts, deal with the emotional baggage that can come from "adult" activities, and who aren't anywhere near being able to give legal consent or informed, educated decision making.

There is a big push nation wide to limit gun sales and tobacco purchase to 21 and over - because under 21 you're just too young to understand the gravity of the situations and make responsible choices - BUUUUUT a 5 or 7 year old can make a choice to switch genders and identify as something they are not? We're going to allow single-digit age kids to take hormone blockers and cause irreprable damage to their bodies? We're going to allow adults to sexualize them and steer their minds into directions they otherwise probably would not have? If being gay is natural - why is there such a huge push to promote it and normalize it? Why do gays and trannies have to be pushed in our face so much? Its bigoted to have a "straight pride" or "white pride" parade - but its A-OK for gay pride / trans pride / black pride - whatever. Its bigoted if you don't accept biological males dressed in drag going to the bathroom along side your wife or daughter. Its bigoted if you don't accept biological males taking part in womens/girls sports.

You're a bigot if you are against teens being urged to experiment, or to cross dress, etc. You're a bigot if you are against allowing children to transition.

No, there's a lot at stake and a lot going on pushing the agenda toward normalized pedophilia, and the people at the forefront of that movement are gays and trans as are the power players behind the scenes.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …I would like to hear some input from easy rider and others regarding this. What is the sense of the community?

Also - Please note in your replies whether or not you've actually listened to the song lyrics.
    Challenge accepted.

I watched/listened to the whole video at 1x. My first impression was it’s gayer than 69 dudes kissing, which is less than the number of dudes proselytizing for the conversion of children into tolerant human beings, which is kind of a sneaky way of saying those who don’t agree with homosexuality are morally bankrupt.

Regarding the gay agenda, which is oft repeated in the video, I realized I may not know exactly what it is that those folks are talking about, so I googled it and came across a bunch of shît essentially arguing it’s a disparaging label for those who don’t fully support whatever it is that homosexuals want. Some good ol’ right wing Godwin’s law labelling of those partaking of certain religious beliefs creeped into it as well.

Then, I came across this TEDx video on the topic in which an openly gay attempts to articulate that the gay agenda is simply wanting to have the full rights and privileges of the US constitution.

He had me listening up to the 11:16 mark where it became apparent that instead of wanting Constitutional equality, he was arguing for homosexuality to be a Title VI protected right. He specifically pointed out that in states like Texas, he could be fired just for being gay. Well, that’s the essence of right to work; you can be fired for any or no reason at all. So, another mark in book of being sneaky in trying to make an argument.

So, I think the fence I sit on is that all this gayness is simply provocation because they’re hung up on the fact that not everybody is as gay as they are about being gay. Well, tough titty said the kitty; not everybody is as open-minded about an enumerated right as I am either, and sexual flavor ain’t even an enumerated right.

So if a little infringement is good for goose, it’s good for the gander.

Top Bottom