• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As Youtube takes down videos of those that don't conform to their agenda, this video is allowed to exist:

I used to be in biker groups that were designed to protect children from abuse, and also to help them in need, so this just boils my blood. Nothing gets my anger to rise to the extent where I would wish people dead then those that prey on children.
    Lynx Defense

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    The concept is called planet satan. Some call it a conspiracy theory. I think it’s very real. Homosexuality, pedos, government providing for the lazy, it’s all part of the plan. Vaccines that kill people. Politicians that hate and fight God. It’s all in front of us.

The population is getting brainwashed for planet satan.

AgedWarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2021
    Lamb County, TX
    Mess with my grand kids and you are choosing a whoopin like you never knew could happen…and yes, I listened enough to get the drift that they want to teach my grandchildren perverse things and twist their thinking…I will fight this sort of perverse nonsense!

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    As Youtube takes down videos of those that don't conform to their agenda, this video is allowed to exist:

I used to be in biker groups that were designed to protect children from abuse, and also to help them in need, so this just boils my blood. Nothing gets my anger to rise to the extent where I would wish people dead then those that prey on children.

I am not going to click on that. I have not had nicotine in 10 hours and it will be 2 more hours before I can and I suspect the abject fuckery contained within will peg my fury meter all the way in the red.
    Cliffs notes please?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Y'know, as a mod, this thread puts me in an awkward position.

I can understand you not liking the song. It's totally in-your-face with the whole "gay agenda" thing. And, yes, the song actually uses the phrase "gay agenda".

However, absolutely nothing in the song mentions pedophilia or even alludes to it. The theme of the song is found in the line:
    We'll convert your children; we'll make them tolerant and fair.
    The song is about influencing society at large, including both children and adults (The song goes on to specifically talk about converting the adults, the parents of the children), to accept homosexuality. It's gay people saying that they want to influence everyone, including children, to "ally" with and accept the homosexual community.

It's not about having sex with kids. Period. Full stop.

So why is this awkward? Well, I'm totally behind your feeling that children should be shielded from non-parentally-approved influences, especially from people you consider to be a bad influence. However, the title of the thread is just flat wrong and inflammatory.

If I were "woke", I'd just delete the thread and ban you for hate speech. Well, I'm not woke. TGT as a whole hasn't been infected with that disease. Even if I think you've made an error in tone, I think you could spark a meaningful conversation. And, needless to say, you're in no danger of a ban.

But that headline using the word "pedophilia"? I'm leaning toward telling you that you need to either justify that or edit your thread title to remove the word. It's probably not a violation of the Code of Conduct but it is stirring shit up when that particular strain of shit didn't even exist to begin with.

However, I'm not married to that position.

I would like to hear some input from easy rider and others regarding this. What is the sense of the community?

Also - Please note in your replies whether or not you've actually listened to the song lyrics.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Cliffs notes please?
    See my previous post, to wit:
    The song is about influencing society at large, including both children and adults (The song goes on to specifically talk about converting the adults, the parents of the children), to accept homosexuality. It's gay people saying that they want to influence everyone, including children, to "ally" with and accept the homosexual community.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I am not going to click on that. I have not had nicotine in 10 hours and it will be 2 more hours before I can and I suspect the abject fuckery contained within will peg my fury meter all the way in the red.
    Cliffs notes please?
    I at first saw this on The Podcast of the Lotus Eaters
    Y'know, as a mod, this thread puts me in an awkward position.

I can understand you not liking the song. It's totally in-your-face with the whole "gay agenda" thing. And, yes, the song actually uses the phrase "gay agenda".

However, absolutely nothing in the song mentions pedophilia or even alludes to it. The theme of the song is found in the line: The song is about influencing society at large, including both children and adults (The song goes on to specifically talk about converting the adults, the parents of the children), to accept homosexuality. It's gay people saying that they want to influence everyone, including children, to "ally" with and accept the homosexual community.

So why is this awkward? Well, I'm totally behind your feeling that children should be shielded from non-parentally-approved influences, especially from people you consider to be a bad influence. However, the title of the thread is just flat wrong and inflammatory.

If I were "woke", I'd just delete the thread and ban you for hate speech. Well, I'm not woke. TGT as a whole hasn't been infected with that disease. Even if I think you've made an error in tone, I think you could spark a meaningful conversation. And, needless to say, you're in no danger of a ban.

But that headline using the word "pedophilia"? I'm leaning toward telling you that you need to either justify that or edit your thread title to remove the word. It's probably not a violation of the Code of Conduct but it is stirring shit up when that particular strain of shit didn't even exist to begin with.

However, I'm not married to that position.

I would like to hear some input from easy rider and others regarding this. What is the sense of the community?

Also - Please note in your replies whether or not you've actually listened to the song lyrics.
    This goes along with their agenda of being able to openly show nudity and sex acts during pride parades in front of kids. I don't believe for a minute that all they want is to teach children tolerance towards LBTG+. Where were the lesbians in that chorus?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This goes along with their agenda of being able to openly show nudity and sex acts during pride parades in front of kids.
    That is an excellent point. I've seen gay guys doing stuff in front of children that should get them arrested for child abuse. The fact that arrests don't happen in many cases is a failure of some gays to respect children, some parents to respect the innocence of childhood, and some police to respect the law.

Indeed, that's a very, very good point.
    I don't believe for a minute that all they want is to teach children tolerance towards LBTG+.
    It's a stretch for any human to say they understand the motivations in the heart of another. Still, I can see your point. If we assume that some evil motivation exists (and gay folks are totally human so, as in every other aspect of humanity, some of them will do what they do for hidden, evil reasons...just like everybody else), then this is a potentially particularly pernicious manifestation of that evil.

It would be evil wrapping itself in the cloak of virtue. That would be bad. I'm not convinced that's what's happening here but I will stipulate to the possibility.
    Where were the lesbians in that chorus?
    Bzzzt. Wrong. But thanks for playing. :)

Seriously, it was a gay men's chorus performing so no one should expect there to be contributing lesbians in that particular video.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That is an excellent point. I've seen gay guys doing stuff in front of children that should get them arrested for child abuse. The fact that arrests don't happen in many cases is a failure of some gays to respect children, some parents to respect the innocence of childhood, and some police to respect the law.

Indeed, that's a very, very good point.
    It's a stretch for any human to say they understand the motivations in the heart of another. Still, I can see your point. If we assume that some evil motivation exists (and gay folks are totally human so, as in every other aspect of humanity, some of them will do what they do for hidden, evil reasons...just like everybody else), then this is a potentially particularly pernicious manifestation of that evil.

It would be evil wrapping itself in the cloak of virtue. That would be bad. I'm not convinced that's what's happening here but I will stipulate to the possibility.

Bzzzt. Wrong. But thanks for playing. :)

Seriously, it was a gay men's chorus performing so no one should expect there to be contributing lesbians in that particular video.
    I have no problem with gay people, and if this was a song singing just about tolerance, then it wouldn't be a big deal in my book. When it specifically points to children, that's where I draw the line. There was nothing in that song about pro choice, it was a song of indoctrination. Their intentions for other peoples children is wrong on so many levels.

Not to say that all LGBT+ are evil, but the community is also trying to lower the age consent to 10 years of age. To me, that's pedophilia.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    So is the thread title getting changed? Sounds like it needs to be.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom