This is horrifying and heart breaking

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 6, 2008
Out here by the lake!
THAT'S a good question!
People for the most part don’t want to get involved! How does a women get raped on a crowded train with no involvement?

Thing our government hasn’t divided us, think again!!

It’s been a long time since I lived in an apartment, but you think someone beating someone to death might make some noice! No different the the apartment managers/maintenance not doing anything!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
It’s been a long time since I lived in an apartment, but you think someone beating someone to death might make some noice!
Yet when the guy next door to me was knifed by his girlfriend, about 4 feet away from me through two layers of sheetrock, the sound wasn't enough for anyone else to hear. If I hadn't been lying on my bed at that exact moment, with the TV off, no one other than those two would have heard it.

I don't blame the neighbors for not knowing about it when it happened. After that, things change.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Lost in East Texas
I can only imagine that the kids were all told something really bad (worse) would happen if they said anything to neighbors, etc....

I believe that is entirely possible. Mental cruelty is also a form of abuse as well.

Top Bottom