• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Watched it and think it's not bad. Not great but not bad.

However, I have to say that I'm a little worried about how the pro-gun message was portrayed. No offense but the silver facepaint, old-time gangster suit, booger-hooks on triggers in almost every scene, and actors sweeping each other left and right with firearms doesn't portray us in the best of light. Listen, I love southern and classic rock... loved it in the late 70s and 80s while everyone else was going wacko over bands like Duran-Duran and Depeche Mode. Loved it when it wasn't cool to love it so please don't think I'm an old fart complaining about the "devil's music". I just think that the video isn't a flattering portrayal of the types of people that believe in the 2nd Amendment.

Said my peace. Flame on!

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Watched it and think it's not bad. Not great but not bad.

However, I have to say that I'm a little worried about how the pro-gun message was portrayed. No offense but the silver facepaint, old-time gangster suit, booger-hooks on triggers in almost every scene, and actors sweeping each other left and right with firearms doesn't portray us in the best of light. Listen, I love southern and classic rock... loved it in the late 70s and 80s while everyone else was going wacko over bands like Duran-Duran and Depeche Mode. Loved it when it wasn't cool to love it so please don't think I'm an old fart complaining about the "devil's music". I just think that the video isn't a flattering portrayal of the types of people that believe in the 2nd Amendment.

Said my peace. Flame on!

No need to worry about getting flamed (at least from me, LOL). Solid comments. You might like this video a bit better. Fewer unsafe practices and a lot more shooting of cool guns.........

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    No need to worry about getting flamed (at least from me, LOL). Solid comments. You might like this video a bit better. Fewer unsafe practices and a lot more shooting of cool guns.........

I love that video. He has a couple of other cool youtube songs as well. He was also featured with Hickock45 (one of my favorite Youtube gun bloggers).

Top Bottom